Ch.13

Tallest Purple inserted the disc drive into the slot that connected to the backup Control Brain that had been lowered from the ceiling.

A screen flashes on and started playing every single recording Tallest Miyuki had left, including the final entry Prisoner-777 had uploaded before shutting off all power to the hidden lab.

All of the Irkens watching were in shock.

They didn't think it was even possible.

They didn't want to believe it.

Zim was the prototype for Tallest Miyuki's Era II Irken Invaders!?

That would explain why he was so loyal and insane.

His PAK was created by a Tallest, and the programing was supposed to activate as soon as he received his first mission.

Operation Impending Doom I.

Zim was put in charge of it.

The programing must have activated too early, before they could even make it off planet.

After the recordings had finished, the disc was ejected from the backup Control Brain.

Tallest Purple held it up for the crowd to see.

"THIS is ALL the proof you need to see that Zim is NOT a defect! His PAK was specially made by a Tallest, but he is also a prototype. Tallest Red LIED to you all, saying that I was dead!" shouted Purple.

He pointed an accusing finger at Red, who was still laying on the floor in pain.

"Tallest Red had me locked up, and even LIED to you all. Do you REALLY want a leader who lied to you? Who tried to convince you all that I was DEAD!? NO! YOU DO NOT!" yelled Purple angrily.

Hey, Purple has the right to be angry. His long time friend and along-side leader had locked him up and tried to convince the entire Irken population that he had been murdered. Of course he would be mad.

Zim stood up and walked over to Purple.

"So...what does that mean for Zim?" asked Zim, talking in the third person. He hadn't talked in third person in a long time.

"Zim, you are not a defect like we all thought. In fact, your PAK had features that not ALL Irkens have. We discriminated Irkens who were tiny and short. We hated Irkens who had those mechanical spider legs. It's a rare feature that actually serves a purpose for us. No Zim, you shall never be known as a defect from now on. From this day forth, Zim shall be known as Invader Zim, Tallest Miyuki's Star" said Tallest Purple.

Normally the Tallests would poke fun at Zim, making fun of him. They wouldn't even take him seriously.

Tallest Purple was actually being serious.

Zim gasped.

"You mean it...?" he asked, not sure if he was joking.

Purple nodded, smiling down at the small Irken.

Zim squealed in happiness, but calmed down and cleared his throat right after, trying to collect himself.

"Almighty Tallest Purple, I HUMBLY thank you for sparing Zim. You are truly an Almighty Tallest. Tallest Miyuki and Tallest Spork would be proud" said Zim, bowing.

Purple just smiled and nodded, accepting the gratitude.

He then turned his attention to Tallest Red, who had finally decided to stand up.

"Red, on behalf of the Control Brains, who unfortunately cannot be here with us at the moment, I sentence you to life on the Prison Planet, Moo-Ping 10. You lied to Irk, you endangered everyone by mindlessly activating Zim's prototype programing, causing him to try and TAKE over his own home planet. You could have killed us all. NOW BEGONE WITH YOU! YOU ARE STRIPPED OF YOUR TALLEST STATUS!!!" shouted Purple in anger.