A/N

Welp!

That concludes this here story.

I'm going to be honost with you all, I enjoyed it.

I had fun making this story, and I enjoyed the charecter development I made to the charecters.

I would like to thank you all for reading this story. My heart jumps with joy whenever I get comments saying how much you guys enjoyed my stories.

Thank you all for taking the time and reading this story, and for being there during the production of it.

I would like to also mention that this story is now the second longest story I have created (minus the 'My Drawings'. It doesn't count because it's more like pictures and not an actual story). First place for longest story I created is my on-going oneshot story, Baxter x Reader {The Bond We Share}. It's an on-going oneshot story that I will probably be ending at around 200 chapters, since it does have to come to an end eventually.

But anyway, I would like to annoucne thta I will be making a story on how Lard Nar had survived the entire time he was kept prisoner on the Insectivide Prison ship. It won't be as long as this story, maybe between 5-15 chapter, but I definetely want to get started on that. I'm just going to be taking a little brake and continue on The Hazbin Project over in my oneshot story.

So stay tuned folks, and see you all next time in the next story (^w-)/