Ch.33

A young grey Vortian that was about the age of five was scared. 

Looking around, he was on a large ship. 

He didn’t know why he was on the ship though. 

All he knew that the crew of the ship called themselves the ‘Resistance”. The crew consisted of mainly Vortians, like him. 

The ship rocked violently and the young Vortian was thrown against the large window in the control room. 

Dazed, the Vortian lifted his head and shook it. 

He looked out at what was attacking the ship. 

The giant ship of the Massive 1.0, an Irken ship belonging to the two current Tallests. 

The leaders of Irk, Tallest Fiery and Tallest Grave. 

One thing was certain. 

Those two Tallests were Irks most SAVAGE and Destructive Tallests known to alien kind. 

A small armada was flying close to the Massive 1.0, shooting a barrage of lasers at the Vortian ship. 

Three large metal prongs came out from their compartments, creating a triangle shape as they joined together in formation, generating large amounts of electricity and pure energy as a large ball of light pink energy started forming between them. The space around the forming ball of pure energy started warping, getting sucked towards it.

Some screams were heard on the ship as the little Vortian watched in awe and fear. 

“The energy ray is warming up!” screamed one Vortian in their native language. 

“WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!” screamed another. 

This caused everyone on the ship to panic even more. 

“LARD NAR!” yelled a bigger Vortian. 

The small Vortian gasped and turned his head at the sound of his father's voice calling him. 

His father was sitting in the pilots seat of the ship. He was the captain of the ship and leader of the Resistance. He had a stoic look on his face as he looked down at his son. He looked exactly like Lard Nar, only he was bigger and his horns were larger, one cracked completely in half. He had a large nasty scar going down over is eye, ending at the side of his chin. He was wearing a pair of green goggles over his eyes and a black Vortian battle tunic. 

“Come here” he said. 

Lard Nar nodded and rushed over to his father’s side. 

His father picked him up and sat him down next to him on the chair. 

“TECHNICIANS! Get this large hunk of junk out of here, full throttle. Use hyper beam if you have to. Do anything it take to-” started the leader, ordering his crew, but stopped when a blinking red light appeared on the arm rest. 

“THEY’RE HAILING US!” he yelled, slamming his fists on the rests. 

Everyone stopped panicking and looked up at their leader in fear. 

He took a deep breath and clicked the button, answering the transmission. 

A large screen lowered from the ceiling before turning on, showing an image of two male Irken Tallests. 

One was wearing orange Tallest battle armor. He was missing half of his right antenna and had a burn scar on the right side of his face. He was Tallest Fiery.