Ch.42

With Zim, Gaz, Dib, and Lard Nar

The group of four backed away from the giant worm like creature. 

The very same creature that swallowed both Tallest Miyuki and Spork. 

“General Wronck! I need you to go get the Elites. They'll know how to deal with this giant space worm” commanded Purple, turning and pointing to the large double doors. 

General Wronck nodded in understanding and ran off, exiting through the emergency exit nearby. 

“Triple 7-” started Purple, but stopped when he saw the pinkish-purple Vortian looking woozy and swaying back and forth.

Purple was about to ask if he was alright, but gasped when his head scientist fell back, landing on his side. 

Purple couldn't believe it. 

Triple 7, formally known as Prisoner 777, HEAD SCIENTIST of the IRKEN/VORTIAN EMPIRE, just FAINTED! 

Purple turned to the female Irken, her disguised SIR unit sitting on her shoulder. 

“Tak, I want you and Mimi to protect Triple 7. I forgot he tends to faint when he sees blood or giant space worms about to KILL US ALL” said Purple, turning back to the giant space worm. 

He then turned his gaze down at the five Heroes of Irk. 

Zim, Gaz, and Lard Nar looked as if they were going to murder the thing, while Dib was going some quick calculations, looking around the room to see if there wad anything that could help them. 

Skoodge on the other hand was cowering behind them. 

Purple rolled his eyes. 

How was Skoodge one of the first five Heroes of Irk in the first place!? 

“You five, try fighting that thing off-” started Purple, pointing at the giant space worm, turning so he could help Tak get Triple 7 out of the room. 

“You want us to FIGHT that thing!?” asked Gaz angrily, glaring at the Tallest. 

“YES! If that thing gets to the planets powercore, it could make the entire planet explode, with US on it!” Said Purple, helping Tak with picking up Triple 7. 

On cue, the giant space worm roared loudly, causing the entire room to shake. It then drive its head into the metal floor, digging its way down to the power core. 

“Oh for the love of Irk-GO AFTER IT!” screamed Purple, panicked. 

“Let us go, and quickly!” said Zim. He activates his mechanical spider legs, the spots on his PAK and eyes turning blue. 

Zim jumped down the large hole the giant space worm left behind, going after it. Gaz took out her laser gun and dashed after him, Lard Nar following close behind. 

“Gaz!” called Dib, worried about the safety of his sister. 

Skoodge look as if he was trying to sneak away, but the black haired boy spotted him and grabbed the chubby Irken before jumping down the giant hole after the other three. 

Purple could hear Skoodge screaming in fear as they plunged after the giant space worm. 

Tak looked up at the Purple clad Tallest. 

“Do you think they’ll be able to stop it? I mean, I did hear that almost the entire team of Elites barely managed to subdue it” asked Tak, looking up at the purple clad Tallest. 

Purple sigh, glancing down at the unconscious Vortian in his arms. 

“I hope so, but knowing Zim, somehow everything will work out, if not with a plot twist of some sort. I just hope General Wronck manages to come back with the Elites. Wish the Invaders could have stayed though….” said Purple, sighing in annoyance.