First year

Nine years later

It's Marinette's first day of high school and she is dreading it because she gets bullied by most if not all her classmates. Before her mother died and she lost her confidence she would've told them off by now. This is why she felt pathetic.

Tikki: Mari time for breakfast! Get up before your late for school please! (She yelled from down stairs)

Marionette: (Sigh) I do I have to cause like school sucks. Can you please tell dad I want to come back to China cause I miss him! (She yelled for her care giver to hear)

Tikki: Come on you saw him on summer vacation, you see them every summer vacation! Come down, eat breakfast and go to school your Highness. (She shot back)

Marinette groaned and went to get ready for the first day of a really long school year

She got to school still dreading it. Then she got into her new home room in an empty desk and began to listen to music on her phone until suddenly her earphones were pulled out of her ears by non other than the Adrien Agreste or in her words the very handsome boy who finds joy in making her suffer.

Marinette: What do you want Adrien I am really not in the mood for this right now so come back later OK.

Adrien: (Getting angry) You will listen to me. I call the shots so if I want to talk to you now I will do it now! You will be sitting next to Nino's girlfriend so I expect you to show her the respect that you would show me, Nino, Chloe, Sabrina, Kim, Ivan and Lila are we clear?!

Marinette simply nodded and went back to her music. A few minutes later Nino walked in with a girl with glasses on. She was introduced as Alya to the whole class by Sabrina. She sat next to Marinette but when she tried to introduce herself Alya slapped her hand away and laughed with Adrien and his crew.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The school day was finally over and Marinette was walking home until she was tripped by Alya.

Alya: So your the worm I've heard nothing good about.

Nino: I can't believe you actually thought my beautiful girl would ever touch your diseased self. (The whole crew laughs at Marinette)

They all beat her up then left her to find for herself. She walked home with bruises on her body and tried to cover it up when she got home.

With every day that went by she got more bruises from everyone in her class except for Nathaniel. Unknown to her Bridget was going through the same thing. That summer their dad saw their bruises and decided to take them to a new school.