Easy to forgive, hard to forget

Marinette was discharged from the hospital a few days after being admitted and she was put on bed rest which she wasn't very happy about.

~•~•Morning in the dinning room~•~•

King Tom-: We have to talk about your coronation Sekani.

Bridgette-: Oh My Gosh seriously that's a whole year from now.

Clara-: Preparations for such events have to be made very early Bridgette.

Eliza-: I'm involved right?

Sekani-: Of course you are princess. (Stands up and bows.)

Alexis-: El are you blushing?!

Eliza-: Shut up!!

Marinette comes into the dinning room being supported by her crutches.

Marinette-: What's for breakfast family?

Stephen-: Why aren't you in bed?!

Marinette-: I got bored plus I'm starving!!

Clara-: Go back to bed, I'll bring up your breakfast.

Marinette-: Fine. (Rolls her eyes.)

Adrien-: I'll help you get to your room. (Stands up but Jacob pulls him back down.)

Jacob-: Don't

Adrien-: But she can't go back up all those stairs on her own.

Felix-: Leaving you alone on the stairs is how we got here.

Marinette-: Stephen can come with us of you guys don't feel comfortable.

Bridgette-: I'm not comfortable with him being around you even when we're all around.

Marinette-: Can you just give him a chance sis?

Stephen-: I'll go with them.

Eliza-: Me too.

Bridgette-: Fine but if you dare hurt my sister Adrien, you'll be dead in five seconds. Got it?

Adrien-: Got it.

The four teens walk to Marinette's room with a certain chill towards Adrien. When got to the room Stephen helped Marinette into her bed.

Eliza-: Okay I just have to ask.

Stephen-: What?

Eliza-: Why you two are so close, I'm not even this close with my own siblings.

Marinette-: My mom and his mom were best friends and they'd set up play dates all the time.

Stephen-: That's when we got to know each other and since Bridgette was always so independent and we could never do anything alone, we became best friends.

Eliza-: Oh!!

They began to have a fun conversation then Marinette realize that Adrien hadn't said a word since they got to her room.

Marinette-: Hey Adrien, you okay?

Adrien-: Yah just curious.

Marinette-: As to what?

Adrien-: How you're always so nice. How you wanted me to walk you to your room after all that I did to you. Why did you give me another chance?

Marinette-: I gave Rose another chance. It's only fair that I do the same with you.

Adrien-: Bit Rose only bullied you because I forced her to. I did it because I wanted to.

Eliza-: How can you just forgive and forget.

Marinette-: No, see now you're misunderstanding me. I forgive him bit trust me when I say I will never forget what he did.

Stephen-: We should go. I'll get my mom to send up your food.

The kids left the room and Clara brought up Marinette's  food. As time went on Marinette got better and better until she was put off bed rest and was allowed to move around her castle. Bridgette always made sure her sister had plenty of rest, fresh air and healthy food. She even made an eating schedule much to her sister's disliking.

~•~In their room~•~

Bridgette-: Come on sis you have to finish your breakfast, it's very important.

Marinette-: Dude for real I love you but tone it down with the 'smothering mother' act.

Bridgette-: Just a few more bites and we're done.

Marinette-: Fine. (Eats her food.)

Stephen-: (Walks in with Alexis.) So what are you two up to?

Marinette-: She's forcing me to eat.

Alexis-: You do have to eat blue.

Bridgette-: "Blue"?

Stephen-: That's the nickname I gave Mari when we were kids.

Bridgette-: What did you used to call me again?

Marinette-: "Star"

Alexis-: Why star?

Stephen-: She loved looking at stars when we were kids.

Adrien-: (Walks in with Felix) Hey your dad is looking for you.

Marinette-: Thanks. Oh I remember another nickname.

Alexis-: What?

Marinette-: Hyena.

Everyone laughed and Bridgette chased her sister until they reached the throne room where their dad told them about planning a coronation for their brother. The rest of the summer was fun but all good things come to an end. They had to go back to school and there was hope that everyone might actually forgive Adrien again alas Bridgette knew she could never forget.