Finals

The Finals of the VB tournament had finally come and the girls were getting ready in the locker room while their coach was freaking out.

Eliza-: Okay girls we have worked hard to get here and I believe that we can win this if we play as a team.

Olivia-: If we could do it in all our past games what's one more?

Eliza-: Exactly now let's go out there and win this! (The girls cheered and ran out the locker room.)

~•~•~ Ten minutes left~•~•~

The girls were losing the match then their coach finally started acting like a normal person.

Coach-: You girls got this! I believe in you and so does the entire school! All that's left is for you to believe in yourselves!

Eliza-: We can do this!!

They made good use of the final ten minutes and won the game to become the Volleyball tournament winners and they got medals and then Eliza got to pick up the very big trophy. Since volleyball was the last game to be played in the school in two weeks there had to be a speech and prize day and the event planning committee had a lot of work to do.

~•~•~•On the grand lawn~•~•~•

The event planning committee was putting together their ideas for their speech and prize. They were all having fun until Mr Hawk came along and ruined the moment.

Mr Hawk-: I hope you put me on the list as one of the guests to make a speech. I already have it completed so you don't have worry about me not being prepared.

Bridgette-: We would really love to add you into the program sir but we're all booked up for speeches but maybe you can give out prizes.

Mr Hawk-: Very well I guess I can live with that. (Then he left.)

Amaya-: Are we really booked up on speeches?

Marinette-: I don't think so.

Bridgette-: We're not but if we let him give a speech the entire week will be booked with just his speech.

Jacob-: Fair point.

Marinette-: Come on guys we have go get the entire school ready. We also have to take the program to the headmistress.

Ali-: I totally agree with you Mari. You always have the greatest ideas. Your so amazing you know. (He looked at her dreamingly. Everyone looked at him wide eyed.)

Eliza-: Uh.....okay so let's get going and get this place in tip top shape. Chad, Mari, Bridge and I will go to the headmistresses office to submit the program.

Ali-: Okay see you later Mari. (Gets up and everyone but Eliza's group follow him still looking at him weirdly.)

Chadwin-: Okay that dude is definitely gonna get a beating from your boyfriend Mari.

Bridgette-: Get him to stop talking to you like your dating or we're gonna have a problem.

Eliza-: I can help you kick him to the curve. (With a devilish smile.)

Marinette-: I think I can get rid of him on my own. I'll call you if I need girl back up. Okay?

Bridgette and Eliza-: Okay.

They all went off to do their portion of work and everyone was put off by Ali's behavior towards Marinette especially Jacob.