Crown Lake Royal Academy

The limo dropped the two princesses off at their new school. They were given a tour and shown to their dom room by the head mistress of the school. They said goodbye to their dad and started to unpack.

Bridget: This place is huge! I can't believe I get to live and go to school with you again sis!(Starts hugging her twin)

Marinette : Hey I have bones remember! (Gets her sister off her.) This is awesome though. I can get on your nerves 24/7 now!! Let's go to bed tomorrow is our first day of school. I just hope it's not like school in Paris.

They went to sleep and woke up the next day and got ready for school. Because they go to a regal school they had to wear a uniform which is a pair of black skinny jeans, a white shirt, a neck tie, a blazer and black, white or maroon sneakers.

They went to class and unlike in Paris or Miami they easily made friends because they gave each other confidence. They easily gained popularity because of their kind and friendly nature. So on their first week of school they got very close to three girls that were in their volleyball team. These girls were princesses Eliza, Alexis and Beatrice.

~•In Bridget and Marinette's room~•

Beatrice: Mari did you know that Jacob has a crush on you. (Everyone but Beatrice laughs)

Eliza: Jacob the bad boy prince having a crush on our goodie two shoes friend over here. Where on earth did you hear such Trice. (Raising her eyebrow)

Trice: If you must know El  his best friend is my lab partner for a project and he keeps talking about  getting Mari and Jacob together. We never get anything done without him talking about getting the two together.

Mari: You cannot be serious right now. He literally told the entire grade that he doesn't date at all. Alex, Bridge and I even saw him make out with one of the princesses and he just dropped her after that. (Alexis and Bridget nodded.)

Trice dropped the matter and they spent the rest of the day playing silly games but what they didn't know was that the bad boy prince really did have a crush on the princess and he and his friends were trying to find ways to get Mari to go out with him.