First day of school

Marinette and Bridgette woke up and got ready for their first learning day. They went to get breakfast with their friends.

Eliza-: You guys sure love taking your time don't you. You are always late.

Bridgette-: Time is relative.

Jacob-: Meaning?

Marinette-: Meaning we aren't late your  just early.

Samuel-: That's true guys.

When breakfast was over they spent the entire day learning and Mr Hawk kept giving them the stink eye every time they even looked like they wanted to talk in any of his classes.

After school Marinette and Jacob were hanging out under a tree in the great lawn. They were doing their first day of school homework that Mr Hawk gave them.

Jacob-: Why does Hawk insist on making our lives miserable. I was planning on taking you on a date but he just had to give us four hours worth of homework.

Marinette-: If we didn't have this homework where would you take me for that date?

Jacob-: That's for another day love. (Winks at her and she blushes and kisses him on the lips. They were Interrupted by Ali.)

Ali-: You guys busy?

Jacob-: Not anymore. What do you want?

Ali-: I was wondering if we could talk about the event planning. We have to have an idea of what we want the first party to be like.

Marinette-: We haven't even been told about planning any parties yet.

Ali-: I know but I thought talking about it could make us know each other better. (Marinette got a text on her phone.)

Marinette-: Sorry you two I have to go my sis needs me. I'll see you two around. (She gets up and kisses Jacob and waves to Ali.)

Jacob-: No. Great nows she's gone. What did you wanna talk about?

Ali-: Nothing. Bye. (He left just like that and Jacobs was left confused then Eliza showed up.)

Eliza-:What are you doing sitting here alone J-star?

Jacob-: I have no idea anymore. One minute I'm with Mari then Ali shows up then boom I'm sitting alone.

Eliza-: Where's Mari?

Jacob-: She said something about her sis needing her then she left.

Eliza-: Shoot that's right I'm late or in Mari's words I'm early, either way I have to run. See you later J-star!

Jacob-: What is with everyone and leaving me with more questions than answers?!

Eliza-: Sorry!!!

Jacob-: (Sigh) No problem.