Go on a date with me? 😅

~• In home room~•
A note was being passed around that was to be given to Mari but fell into the hands of the teacher.

Mr Hawk: Marinette, Bridget, Alexis, Eliza, Beatrice, Jacob, Benjamin, Samuel and Chadwin report to the headmistresses now!! ( He yelled angrily after reading the note.)

They all walked out of class with their heads down but Mari was the only one who didn't know why they were in trouble. They walked into the headmistress's office and she gave them a disappointed look on her face.

Headmistress: Why are you passing notes in class and please don't say for research purposes. Tell me the truth please. (They all started looking for an excuse except for the confused  Marinette.)

They were given a two weeks of detention for the note and the lack of an excuse. They left the office and Marinette was angry at them for getting her in trouble

Mari: OK what did fools do!? (They all turned to Jacob signalling for him to explain.) What was on that stupid note anyway!?

Bridge: We'll explain after school I promise you sis. (Her sister just glared at them and stomped off to class.)

~•~•~• After school ~•~•~•

Marinette: Okay now explain. (Everyone left Jacob and Mari alone making her confused once again.)

Jacob: Look the note was us talking about you. We were talking about something that concerns you a lot.

Mari: What?

Jacob: It was a question (takes a deep breath) Go on a date with me please?  (Marinette was not only surprised by the question she was surprised that the Jacob bad boy prince had said please to anyone.)

Mari:Yes I would love to. (He let out a breath and hugged her.)

They set up a date and time for their date and they were both happier than they thought. The girls gave Mari some tips for her out fit and her hair. They even gave her tips on what to talk about when she was on a date with their grades notorious bad boy prince.

The boys were doing the same thing with Jacob, giving him tips on how to talk their class good girl who rarely ever gets into trouble at school or any where really. They even got Jacob to try on a suite.