Goodbye party

The royals were done with their end of year exams and the whole school was having a party that the event planners had planned. Even after the  drama with Marinette, Olivia and Jacob the event planners and the vipers were still cool as long as no one left the three alone in one room.

Ali-: I can't believe that it's my last year here. I'm going to miss you guys but I definitely won't miss Mr Hawk.

Marinette-: You are so lucky dude I really don't want to see Mr Hawk next year.

Brian-: At least Ali is going to France after this. We're going to be stuck in our castles bored out of our minds.

Amaya-: Yah! Where are you going anyway?

Vivian-: France!

Amaya-: I knew that idiot, I meant which part of France.

Olivia-: Yah!

Ali-: Not sure really but my escort is the mayor's kid

Samuel-: Cool.

They were all having fun talking until Mr Hawk started talking over the microphone.

Mr Hawk-: Okay I know your all having fun but you all really should be at library studying.

Headmistress-: I think that's enough studying don't you?

Ali-: This dude ruins everything. (Face palms.)

After the party the kids were told to go pack and their parents will pick them up in a few hours but the senior and junior classes had different plans. They packed early and went for an after party that no one but them knew about.

•~•~•~At the party•~•~•~

Ali-: This is what I'm gonna miss about this annoying school.

Marinette-: The parties?

Ali-: Nope. The people, I mean how are you able to throw a party when the security around here is so tight.

Marinette-: You forgot about Hawk.

Ali-: That's who I was talking about from the beginning. (They start laughing.)

Olivia-: What are you two laughing at?

Marinette-: Nothing of interest to you Liv.

Olivia-: Okay what's your problem right now? We're at a party so can you not do that right now?

Marinette-: Do what exactly?

Olivia-: Try to pick a fight with me every chance you get.

Marinette-: Know what, whatever. I'm gonna go get a drink and......try not to talk to me. (Points at Olivia and walks away.)

Ali-: Why can't you two get along for at least one day?

Olivia-: We just can't okay?

~•~•At the juice bar~•~•

Amaya-: You and Liv still don't get along?

Marinette-: Nope no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to say or even think of something nice about her.

Eliza-: Why should you?

Bridgette-: Because she hates it when she doesn't get along with someone.

Alexis-: What?! why?!

Beatrice-: Cause that's just how she is.

Olivia-: (Shows up out of nowhere) Can you guys not talk about me behind my back?

Marinette-: What makes you think we would waste our time and talk about you?

Olivia-: Cause I heard you.

Bridgette-: Eavesdropping on other people's conversations is not very regal Olivia.

Eliza-: If you actually deserved to graduate you would know that. (Eliza and her gang walk away.)

The party was awesome even though the girls would go at it at times. The party finally came to an end meaning it was time for everyone to go back home. The vipers all said their goodbyes and got into their various limos and went home. The year was definitely memorable and they couldn't wait to see what their senior year had in store for them next year.