Prom

The vipers were putting the finishing touches and going over the check list for prom. They were all pretty excited for it.

Jacob-: This is going to be one of the best nights of my life! I can't wait.

Samuel-: But you have to seeing as we still have five hours until prom starts.

Chadwin-: Party pooper much dude?

Samuel-: I'm just stating facts so that he doesn't get all his hopes up.

Mr Hawk-: Hey kids I almost forgot to tell you that you will be sharing this prom with two other schools.

Marinette-: Why?

Mr Hawk-: The headmistress wants to establish an alliance between the three schools. I don't know why though.

Eliza-: As long as they don't mess up my prom night I'm cool with it.

Alexis-: Of all people I thought you wouldn't care about prom.

Eliza-: I don't I just want to spend the night with Sekani.

Bridgette-: Really? That's all you want to do today? Not being in a beautiful gown and quite possibly becoming prom queen?

Eliza-: I completely forgot I was even in the running to be prom queen. Who am I going against again?

Jacob-: Marinette, my date Christina and Samuel's date Zoe.

Alexis-: Wait if you don't care how are you a possible prom queen?

Eliza-: You tell me, you're the one who announced the nominees.

Beatrice-: Girls we have to go get dressed or else we'll be late.

Bridgette-: Okay so we'll meet you guys here when we get back.

Alexis-: If our dates get here before we do please keep them busy.

Benjamin-: Okay, will do.

The girls went off to Marinette and Bridgette's room to get dressed and play a little truth or dare before prom.

Bridgette-: Okay sis, truth or dare?

Marinette-: Truth.

Eliza-: Wimp.

Bridgette-: Do you have a boyfriend?

Marinette-: ..........Yes.

Bridgette-: Who is it and why didn't you tell us?!

Marinette-: You only get to ask one question sis.

They continued to play the game until it was Beatrice's turn to pick one of the girls.

Beatrice-: Mari truth or dare?

Marinette-: Dare.

Eliza-: Finally!!

Beatrice-: I dare you to walk up to your boyfriend and give him a peck on the lips the second we get to prom.

Marinette-: I wish I chose truth.

Bridgette-: No going back now sis.

They played  for a few more minutes then went to the ballroom where their prom was being held. They got in and found the boys waiting with each of their dates. Eliza's date was Sekani, Bridgette's was Felix, Marinette's was Stephen, Alexis' was a prince named Devon and Beatrice's was Chadwin.

Marinette-: Hey Stephen. (Pecks his lips.)

Eliza-: Why did you keep denying that you're dating?!

Stephen-: They know?

Marinette-: Yes.

Sekani-: You're dating my baby sis?

Marinette-: Yes, he is, so can we please get on with the prom.

Bridgette-: Fine you both owe us an explanation.

Stephen-: Fair enough. Now let's go have some fun.

Felix-: He's right we should be having fun right now.

Eliza-: Okay fine we'll interrogate them later.

The kids went off to enjoy the first hour of their prom night then the kids from the other schools arrived which turned the smiles on Marinette and Bridgette's faces into the biggest frowns they have ever had. The kids from the other schools were the kids from their old schools.

Bridgette-: Brittany?!

Brittany-: Bridgette?!

Marinette-: Chloe?!

Chloe-: Maritrash?!

Nino-: So let me guess, you came here to do your job and eat our left overs you pig?!

Stephen-: So let me guess you came here to get your butt handed to you, you asshole?!

Rose-: This isn't gonna end well, it is?

To Be Continued.