I can't believe it's over. 😭

The school year was awesome. The vipers gained popularity in the school, pulled more pranks, got good grades and Mari and Jacob went on a lot of dates. The twins got even closer to each other than they ever were in the past.

~•~•In home room~•~•

Mr Hawk-: I understand that everyone is excited to be going back to their countries and families but we still have 25 minutes left and I want us to use it wisely so we will be reading our much loved novels. So I am expecting completed silence in this classroom.

Chad-: Well this sucks. Can't he for once prove me wrong and do something cool?

Mari-: This is Mr Hawk we're talking about I don't think that word is even in his vocabulary.

Ben-: I don't get why you guys said we shouldn't pull a prank today of all days.

Jacob-: Cause we're sophomores and end of year pranks are a senior thing those are the Crown Lake Royal Academy rules.

El-: Says who?

Sam-: It's just how it works. When you become a senior you can do it too but until then you just have to wait.

Alex-: Princess Eliza and waiting don't go together you know that right?( Trice and Bridge nod and laugh.)

Mr Hawk-: Eliza and your group keep quite or else I will give you detention.

El-: And here I was thinking he could not get any more uncool. (Everyone laughed.)

Mr Hawk-: That's it yo-(He was cut off by the bell ringing and students rushing out.) ....and their gone.

El-: We are in so much trouble when we get back to school next year!!

Alex-: It's your fault you know.

El-: What did I do?!

All but El-: You made us laugh!!

They ran to Mari and Bridgette's room so they could have some soda before they went to the end of year party where they would be the only sophomores because only juniors and seniors get invited until now. The party was epic and loud. When they showed up everyone began to chant "VIPERS" over and a over again.

An hour after the party Kings and Queens began to show up to pick up their young princes and princesses. The vipers' parents had all come by now and were waiting in their limos to take them back to their home countries.

El-: So this is it?

Mari-: Last year the end of the school year was all I ever looked forward to but since I got here and met all of you It's the one thing I wished would never come.

Bridge-: Same here.

Sam-: Hey we have a group chat and rich parents we can see each other whenever we want.

Jacob-: This is the end of the school year and I can't believe it's over. Bye guys.

Chad-: Bye

Ben-: Bye

Sam-: Bye

Trice-: Bye

Alex-: Bye

El-:Bye

Mari and Bridge-: Bye (They had a group hug and went their separate ways.)