Senior ditch day!!

Marinette was woken up by her sister shaking her awake.

Bridgette-: Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

Marinette-: What do you want from me?

Bridgette-: What I want is for you to get up, get dressed and we can leave.

Marinette-: Why are we leaving again?

Alexis-: We agreed to get up early for senior ditch day remember?

Eliza-: Yah so get up!

Marinette-: Okay, okay, I'm up jeez.

Marinette went to go get ready for the day then the girls went to meet the boys out on the lawn.

Jacob-: It's a miracle, they're alive!

Marinette-: Very funny and please note the sarcasm in voice. Thank you.

Chadwin-: Let me guess, they woke you up earlier than usual?

Marinette-: At flippin' 7:30 in the morning. Who does that?!

Eliza-: Us, that's who now let's go.

Marinette-: Where are we going?

Beatrice-: Well we're going to hang out  with each other for about six hours then we can go our separate ways then meet up back here at 8:45 p.m.

Marinette-: What am I supposed to do when we are separated?

Bridgette-: That's for you to figure out sis.

The kids went to the nearby amusement park and had fun on the rides, took selfies and had a lot of junk food. The kids went their separate ways and Marinette went to the milkshake bar where she got a tall surprise.

Stephen-: What are you up to princess?!

Marinette-: Hey! Don't scare me like that.

Stephen-: Sorry but what are you up to?

Marinette-: I have no clue. One second I'm hanging out with my squad the next I'm here alone.

Stephen-: You're not alone, you always have me.

Marinette-: Stop it, you're making me blush.

Stephen-: (Chuckles) How about I order us each a cake and milkshake and we can have a date. How does that sound?

Marinette-: Great but aren't you supposed to be at school right now?

Stephen-  It's senior ditch day at my school too genius, plus even if I did have to be at school right now, I wouldn't mind skipping to hang out with you.

Marinette-: Alright Sir Flirts a lot. Let's have that date.

Stephen-: Shall we? (Puts out his hand)

Marinette-: (Takes his hand.) We shall.

They get a table and order a cake and a milkshake. They chat and catch up with each other and Stephen kept flirting with Mari. They walked back to Crown Lake hand in hand.

Stephen-: So what do we do now?

Marinette-: Oh, what about we watch a movie on my laptop?

Stephen-: That seems like it could be fun. What movie are we watching?

Marinette-: Just come with me, you'll find out later.

~•~•In Marinette and Bridgette's room~•~•

Stephen-: Nope, no, no way. I'm not watching that movie.

Marinette-: Please, please, please!!

Stephen-: Nope.

Marinette-: Okay I'll make you a deal, we watch my movie then after that we can do what ever you want us to do.

Stephen-: Fine, we can watch The Lion King for the billionth time might I add.

Marinette-: Thank you!! Now sit down and let's watch Simba.

They sat down and watch The Lion King until the end and even though he didn't want to admit it Stephen enjoyed the whole thing more than his girlfriend.

Marinette-: Okay, so what do you want to do?

Stephen-: Simple, a dance party princess.

Marinette-: Wait what time is it?

Stephen-: 8:40 p.m. why do you ask?

Marinette-: You have to go before the others get here.

Stephen-: Fine but you owe me.

They walk to the gate and Stephen gives Mari a kiss on the cheek. After he leaves the vipers show up and they hang our until they went to bed but what Bridgette didn't understand was why her sister had a goofy grin on her face.