Speech and prize part 2

The event was going great but the atmosphere was not as great. Marinette and Bridgette hadn't spoken to each other for almost four hours and Bridgette was still mad at her sister. They eventually got a chance to talk and Marinette pulled her sister behind a building and Eliza saw them and wanted to follow but didn't.

Marinette-: Okay. What do you mean you know what happened between Ali and I?

Bridgette-: You need to stop trying to please everyone!

Marinette-: What?!

Bridgette-: You don't like him but you still agreed to come as his date for today's event! Why?!

Marinette-: It made him happy. I'm sorry if I like seeing other people happy Jacob even agreed to it!

Bridgette-: You have no back bone dude! That's why  you're here in the first place!

Marinette-: What?!

Bridgette-: The reason dad sent you to this school is because you have no backbone, you couldn't even stand up for yourself!

Marinette-: At least I told dad the truth unlike you, saying you were bullied. I know that you were one of the popular kids, you just lost a bet and had to go to a different school. You got those bruises because you accidentally fell down the stairs! You didn't even want to be in the same school as me did you?!

Bridgette-: ....I.....

Marinette-: I knew it! Also I know your the one who told Ali I liked him that's why I agreed to be his date tonight, to compensate for all your  lies! (Leaves to go manage the beverages.)

The rest of the day went by without the two sisters talking to each other. At the end of the day the parents had to go and the kids had to clean up. After clean up Eliza dragged the female vipers into the twins' room and shut the door behind her.

Eliza-: Okay what the hell is wrong with you two?!

Alexis and Beatrice-: Yah!

Marinette-: She's the one who told Ali I liked him!

Eliza-: What?! Why?!

Marinette-: Because that's what she does best, lie day and night!

Beatrice-: Hey don't be mean

Alexis-: Bridge why did you do that?

Bridgette-: Well I did it because Ali really likes her and he is very kind and generous, he...

Marinette-: You told him that I wasn't happy with Jacob and that I was afraid to break up with him and now your mad that I took him up on an offer to go on one  date with him!

Eliza-: Why?!

Bridgette-: I'm mad that you just gave in. I'm mad that you do what other people tell you to do all the time!

Marinette-: Well I'm sorry if I want to see other people happy!

Beatrice-: You still didn't tell us why you wanted Mari to date Ali when she already has a boyfriend.

Marinette-: That's what I wanna know as well.

Alexis-: Me too

Bridgette-: .....................

Eliza-: Dude just tell us!

Bridgette-: Because he's cheating on her okay!!

All but Bridgette-: What?!

Bridgette-: I found out when I saw a text on his phone from "babe2". I thought it was from Mari because she has two different numbers but then I realized that......

Marinette-: You had my phone that day didn't you?

Bridgette-: Yes. (Looks down.)

Marinette-: How did you make sure that he was cheating?

Bridgette-: I grabbed his phone when he wasn't looking and read through his messages with "babe2" and they didn't match with the ones on your phone.

Marinette-: Who is he cheating on me with?

Bridgette-: I don't think you want to know.

Marinette-: Tell me please. (About to burst into tears.)

Bridgette-: Well...he's cheating on you with........