Volleyball tournament

The girls have been practicing and they got into the VB tournament. They spent most of their time practicing and Eliza was made the captain of the team and Olivia was next in command. The team mad it to the finals of the tournament.

~•~•~In Eliza's room~•~•~

Marinette-: El come on were gonna be late for practice. You haven't even changed wet and your running practice today.

Eliza-: Give be a break I was doing my physics project and I lost track of time.

Alexis-: Well harry up will yah.

Beatrice-: Hey don't rush her.

Eliza-: Thank you.

Beatrice-: If she's running practice and she gets there late we don't have to run as many laps.

Bridgette-: You sure your not my twin instead of this one. (Points at Marinatte and she sticks her tangue out.)

Eliza-: I'm ready so we can go now and we can still get 15 laps in before practice!

Bridgette-: Why are you so happy about that?

They walk to the gym and they start practicing. The coach showed up while they were  practicing to give them a little pep talk.

Coach-: Okay girls that was one your best practices but I still think that we can do better and we will if we want to win. You girls didn't make it through the past few years so when we qualified for the tournament I honestly thought you cheated. I mean you were terrible then out of nowhere you make it to the finals.

Eliza-: I think what coach is trying to say is that we are capable of anything and that means we can find a way to win this.

Coach-: It is? I guess that is what I wanted to say....I think?

Eliza-: I think it's better if I talk from now on I mean you clearly don't know what team spirit means.

Coach-: Good idea

Olivia-: I think that's all for today girls.

They took showers and left the gym and Jacob, Samuel, Ali and Brian were waiting outside.

Marinette-: How long have you guys been standing out here?

Jacob-: That doesn't really matter. All that matters is that we waited.

Ali-: I would wait forever for you princess.

Bridgette-: Ahh... Jacob weren't you taking Mari on surprise date?

Marinette and Ali-: You were?

Jacob-: I was?..... I was. You and I are going on an ice cream date.

Marinette-: Cool let's go. See you later guys. (They waved)

They left for their date but the only person who wasn't very happy about that was non other than prince Ali himself.