First party of the year

The event planning committee had to plan the first party of the year which was more of a welcome party for the school.

Vivian-: We need to choose a venue that would look beautiful but can meet the royal standards.

Marinette and Bridgette-: Easy we can use the grand lawn, we can decorate it and start the party an hour or so before sunset.

Amaya-: Are they always like this?

Eliza-: That's them being normal. Wait until they start fighting

Ali-: The garden sounds great.

Brian-: Yeah but won't the party be a little short.

Marinette and Bridgette-: Saturday!!

Olivia-: What?!

Jacob-: They're saying we should have the party on Saturday.

Marinette-: Or Friday after class.

Bridgette-: Nah if anyone else is like us they would be too tired for that.

Marinette-: Your right.

Marcus-: So were agreed?They all nodded.) Okay then let's go decorate the lawn and get the food.

Olivia-: We need to get soda, juice, tea, coffee and water.

Alexis-: Tea and coffee?

Samuel-: For the teachers right? (Olivia nods.)

Benjamin-: Okay so let's do this!

They all began the preparations of the party. The boys got the decorations and the girls managed the food. The detention crowd was supposed to help with the heavy lifting and Jacob and Samuel were also part of the detention crowd.

~•~•During the preparation ~•~•

Jacob-: I have to supervise and  do some heavy lifting?!

Bridgette-: Not our fault that you got detention buddy.

Samuel-: Actually it is your fault cause if we didn't take the heat you and Eliza would be doing this as well.

Marinette-: Why is that?

Eliza-: The four of us tripped Hawk with a trip wire and these two took the blame for us.

Ali-: Why were you tripping Mr Hawk?

Alexis-: Cause that's what we do. We pull pranks man and we never leave a trail....until now.(Points at Jacob and Samuel.)

Ali-: Really?!

Beatrice-: Don't worry about it the only people who know about us are the seniors but since you became a senior this year.... you can know about us.

Olivia-: Wait they call you the vipers right?

Marinette-: Yup

Bridgette-: In the flesh.

Amaya-: You girls don't look like your capable of doing such things.

Bridgette and Marinette-: That's the fun part.

Brian-: Eliza looks like she is capable of such....no offence.

Eliza-: None taken but I'm the innocent one among these  princesses.

Alexis-: True that.

Ali-: How?

Beatrice-: The two womb roomies over here may look innocent but you should never cross them.........ever!!

Jacob-: I learnt that when I forgot our six month anniversary.

Olivia-: Mari messed you up?

Bridgette-: Nope I did and if Felix forgets our anniversary Mari will mess him. We warned them before this started.

Marinette-: We did.

They got the preparations ready and the party was awesome although Jacob was uneasy because Ali kept trying  to get closer to Marinette.