Speech and prize part 1

It was the day of the speech and prize and the whole school was decorated to look fit enough for the Kings and Queens who would be coming for the celebration. Everyone in the school was dressed in their agreed attire except for the event planners. They were still making sure everything went according to plan.

Brian-: Have the limos rolled around yet?

Marcus-: Not yet. Which gives us like a few minutes to change.

Olivia-: Yah but we can't all go, some of us have to keep an eye out for the arrival of any royal.

Jacob-: True. You know what in the spirit of being a gentleman, I say the guys stay here and the girls go change then when your all changed you can come and take our place. Sound good?

Marinette-: Sounds great but.... 

Bridgette-: Girls take a really long time to change into an outfit even if they have already picked it out.

Marinette-: My words exactly

Bridgette-: If they were your words then why didn't you say them?

Eliza-: She was trying not to sound rude. I mean it is very rare for Jacob to be a gentleman so she was debating if she should tell him that we may take forever to change.

Marinette-: Thank you! (Bridgette rolls her eyes at her sister.)

Jacob-: My offer still stands.

Vivian-: We'll take it! Let's go before he changes his mind.

Alexis-: Okay see you guys in an hour or so.

Ali-: How long does it take to wear a black dress and a blue jacket?

Marinette-: You have no idea.

The girls went to change into the agreed upon attire that the principal chose which looked awesome considering that the woman still believed in witchcraft. While they were getting ready Bridgette kept giving her sister the cold shoulder and all the girls noticed it. The girls eventually finished getting ready an hour and a half later then they went back to the guys.

Jacob-: What took you so long?!

Alexis-: Told yah, but we're here now so you can go change and we can welcome the rest of the guests. (The boys left.)

Marinette-: What guests are we welcoming exactly cause I think we took so much time everyone is inside by now.

Alexis-: Duh I know that.

Eliza-: You just don't want to go inside do you?

Marinette-: Who would cause apparently Mr Hawk found a way to squeeze in his speech. (All the girls laugh but Bridgette just rolls her eyes.)

Marinette-: (Pulls her sister to the side.) What the hell is wrong with you? You've been acting weird for awhile now.

Bridgette-: You...your what's wrong with me!

Marinette-: What did I do?!

Bridgette-: Marinette I know what happened between you and Ali a few days ago. (Marinette's looks at her wide eyed.) I can't believe you did that. (Walks away leaving her sister dumbfounded.)