They're here

Eliza and Felix were the first to show up to the get together.

Eliza-: What up twins!

Marinette-: What up girl!!

Bridgette-: Sup El.

Felix-: Hey girls. (Hugs Bridgette.)

Marinette-: Hey dude.

Felix-: By the way my lil bro's might be coming over. He has work here so I thought maybe he should come.

Eliza-: Cool. What's the work?

Felix-: Modeling.

Marinette-: Cool. Oh and by the way I want you to meet someone El.

Eliza-: Who?

Stephen-: A very handsome, smart, sweet and funny warrior in training.

Marinette-: You forgot modest. (Roles her eyes.)

Eliza-: Who is this? (Points at Stephen.)

Marinette-: Me and Bridgette's childhood friend.

Eliza-: Cool. So you got to hang out with the womb roomies your whole life?

Stephen-: Not as fun as you think especially this one. (Points at Bridgette.)

Bridgette-: What'd I do?

Marinette and Stephen-: Your bossy!!

Bridgette-: Aww isn't it cute when these two say the same thing at the same time? (They glare at her.)

Alexis-: The life of the party has arrived!!! (Walking in with the rest of the vipers. The crew shares a group hug.)

Jacob-: Who's he?

Marinette-: This is Stephen.

Bridgette-: My future brother-in-law.

Marinette-: I will  kill you.

The kids started catching up and having fun while enjoying some snacks. Then Carlos showed up.

Carlos-: Three people I don't know just showed up at the door.

Bridgette-: Oh it must be Ali,his girlfriend and Felix's brother. Let them in please.

Carlos-: Whatever.

Ali-: Hello friends!!

Stephen-: Sup I'm Stephen.

Ali-: Nice to meet you Stephen and everyone this is my girlfriend, Rose. She's from Paris.

Felix-: And this is my Lil bro Adrien who is also from Paris.

Everyone introduced themselves all but Marinette who just mysteriously disappeared. Stephen and Eliza were the only ones to notice this but they shrugged it off thinking she went to the bathroom  or something.

Adrien-: Your girlfriend looks like someone I used to go to school with. (Tells is brother.)

Felix-:  Really? Hey babe have you ever met my bro before?!

Bridgette-: No.Why?

Felix-: He says you look familiar.

Stephen-: He must be talking about the other twin. She did go to school in Paris.

Beatrice-: Speaking of which, where is Mari?

Stephen-: I'll go look for her.

He left to go look for her. He looked everywhere in the castle but he couldn't find her. He went to look for her in the most sacred place in the palace, the queen's cherry blossom tree and no doubt he found her there sitting on a bench with tears streaming down her face.

Stephen-: Hey what wrong? (Wipes her tears away.)

Marinette-: I can't go back in there. I'm not strong enough.

Stephen-: What do you mean? You trust me you know that.

Marinette-: Adrien and his entire class bullied me back in Paris. Th-That's why I had to go to Crown lake.

Stephen-: He won't hurt you here. I'll be with you the whole day.

Marinette-: Promise?

Stephen-: On my life princess. (They share a hug then walk back to the others hand in hand.)

Eliza-: If you two needed some privacy you should've just said do. (Motions to their hands.)

Marinette-: Not you too.

Bridgette-: Did you get to meet Rose and Adrien?

Marinete-: Uh ( Looks at Stephen for help)

Stephen-: Who wants to go swimming?!

Samuel-: I do.

Everyone ran to the pool to swim and dance.

Jacob-: Let's get this party started!!

The music stated playing and the kids started dancing nonstop. Marinette even started to cheer up and start to actually have a bit of fun with her friends. She did try by all means to make sure she stayed as far way from Adrien and Rose as possible though.