Wake up

Everyone was running through the hospital to Marinette's hospital room. Bridgette was close to having a panic attack. They finally reached the room and found Stephen waiting outside.

Jacob-: What happened?

Stephen-: I don't know. When I found her she was fine then she suddenly had a nose bleed then she passed out.

The doctor comes out

Clara-: Is she okay? What happened?

Doctor-: She is internally bleeding and we're trying everything we can to save her but I need you all to be patient with us.

Sekani-: Please save my sister.

Doctor-: We'll do all we can.

The doctor left then came back with a nurse and more equipment. The operation went on for hours and with every second that went by the harder it was to bare the suspense. The doctor finally came back out and told everyone that she was okay and they could go in to check on her after an hour or so. After the hour they all went in to see her since she was awake.

Stephen-: How're you feeling?

Marinette-: Other than everything hurting, I'm fine.

Eliza-: What happened to you?

Marinette-: What do you mean?

Alexis-: Cut the crap dude. You don't just have international bleeding out of nowhere. What happened to you?

Jacob-: Don't lie.

Marinette-: Uh. I .

Adrien-: See she doesn't want to say anything so can we just go back to the party?

Felix-: What did you do?!

Adrien-: What?!

Felix-: What did you do?!

Adrien-: Marinette tell them I didn't do anything!

Marinette hesitates then Stephen holds her hand and nods at her then she nods back.

Marinette-: Adrien shoved me down a flight of stairs. (Looks down)

Chadwin-: Why would you do that?!

Ali-: You are so lucky she's alive.

Adrien-: Actually it's the opposite.

Felix-: What's your problem?!

Adrien-: She is! My whole life back in Paris was terrible and she was always so happy that it hurt. I needed something or someone to take my anger out on and who better than the girl who is positive yet still finds a way to keep to herself all the time.

Sekani-: You're dead. (Raises his fists.)

Jacob-: Wait. Let him finish. (Holds Sekani back.)

Adrien-: My problem with her is that she was my first crush but she only ever wanted to be around Nathaniel and I was never good enough.

Felix-: Oh grow up! Not everyone is going to like you!!

Adrien-: But I-

Bridgette-: If you really loved her you would never ever think of hurting her!

Rose-: You never told anyone in school that you liked her. You just told us to make her life miserable.

Adrien-: I just wanted her to care about me but she never showed it.

Alexis-: You are a coward!!

Adrien-: You think I don't know that?!
Why do you think I hate looking at her so much?! She reminds me that I am not only like my father but I'm worse.

Felix-: This is exactly why I hate living with you and dad, your terrible people!

Eliza-: If you knew he was so terrible then why did you bring him here?!

Bridgette-: That's not fair El.

Benjamin-: Yes it is, he brought him here knowing exactly what he's like!!

Everyone began to bicker with each other until Stephen snapped at them not even caring that most of them were royalty.

Stephen-: All of you just shut it!!

King Tom-: What?

Stephen-: You heard me loud and clear!  Someone almost died and you guys can't appreciate that she's still alive! All you care about is bickering all the time!

Clara-: He's right. (Looks down in shame.)

King Tom-: We should dwell more on Marinette's well being instead we're fighting.

Carlos-: (Smiles.) She's asleep.

Eliza-: I swear this girl can sleep through a hurricane, hail storm and a rock concert at the same time.

Stephen-: Can we talk about this Adrien drama later guys?

They all nod and leave the room to let Marinette have her rest. Everyone decided that they will extend their stay so they could be there for the princess until she is given the all clear by the doctors.