Off to a good start with the vipers

The limos began to roll in on the school compass and Bridgette and Marinette were the last of the vipers to show up. They saw their crew when they got out the limo.

Eliza-: You two sure took your sweet time to get here.

Alexis-: Shut up and bring it in. (They had a group hug.)

Beatrice-: Bridge I hear that you have a new boyfriend now. Please tell me he's cute cause of he isn't I will personally brake up with him for you.

Jacob-: He is pretty cute. (They all gave him a weird look.) Not like that!!

Bridgette-: He is really cute and funny and kind and sweet and..

Benjamin-: We get it!. I'm sorry but I'm not spending the whole day talking about boys.

Chadwin-: Same here.

Samuel-: Guys the grand lawn is empty!!

Marinette-: Shoot they must be in the auditorium!!

They ran to the auditorium and the headmistress dismissed their late coming for today. The freshman were told to go out for a tour of the school, the sophomores were told to go unpack and the junior and senior classes stayed for an announcement.

Mr Hawk-: Okay as some of you already know you are here because it's your job to be the leaders of the school which means student council.

Headmistress-: We need a year book, party, sports, club and a governing committee. Governing is done only by seniors. The rest can be done by anyone. The party and government committees only have fifteen spots each. The rest have twenty spots available.

Eliza-: I want to do party you guys with me? (They all nodded in agreement.)

Mr Hawk-: Auditions will held at the gymnasium in an hour. For now go unpack your stuff.

They all went to to their dorm rooms and unpacked their things. The vipers and twenty-one other people wanted to be on the party or as it is formally known event planning committee. The vipers were all chosen to be in the committee along with. Princes Ali, Brian, Marcus and Princesses Vivian, Olivia and Amaya.

Marinette-: This year seems to be off to a good start.

Bridgette-: You got that right. (She starts squealing.)

Eliza-: Whose torturing those poor hyenas?!. (Marinette breaks into a fit of laughter while Bridgette glares at her.)

Alexis-: Please don't tell me that was Bridge!

Marinette-: If I did..... I would... be lying to you. (She said through laughs.)