Vipers

The prank was all set and they all knew what they had to do for it to work and they also knew that they could get another detention if they get caught.

~•~•Friday night ~•~•

Sam-: Okay guys I shut the cameras off but only for 20 minutes so you have 10 minutes for the prank and 10 minutes to get in and out.

El-: Got it.

Mari,Jacob and Chad did some spray painting on the walls of the auditorium while El, Alex and Ben filled the sprinklers with clothe dye. Trice and Bridge hid  small fireworks on top of the lockers. Fireworks that they could set off without having to light up. They all finished their parts and left no evidence behind when they left.

~•~•Next morning  at assembly ~•~•

Headmistress-: Okay so today's first order of business is your test scores. I have noticed that some of you have dropped by 0•3% and I think to fix that you should be given another test when you get to class.

Chad-: This is why this school needs our pranks. Trice hit it.

The fireworks went off causing the sprinklers to go off turning every white shirt in the room to become tie dye. The wet dye caused the thin paper that covered the walls to fall off showing the spray paint on the wall to be seen. The head mistress went crazy. Everyone ran outside.

Mari and Bridge-: That was awesome!!

Jacob-: Told you pranks are fun. (Puts his arm around Mari's shoulder.)

Sam-: We should pull another prank with you girls cause your good at this.

Alex-: If we do that were gonna need a team name. (Meaning it as a joke.)

El-: What about the vipers? We can call our selves the vipers.

Ben-: That sounds good with me.

Trice-: Me too

Alex-: I was joking. Pulling off one prank doesn't make us masterminds you know.

Mari-: Come on it'll be fun.

Bridge-: Yah please.

Alex-: Fine.

Jacob-: Then it's settled we're the vipers and we're pranksters. Now all we need is an base of operations where no one will hear us and where no one will get suspicious if they see us.

El-: Detention

All but El-: What?!

El-: I mean we should get a class and say we're studying like we did when we were in detention.

Chad-: Sounds good so we agree? (They all nodded their heads.)

School was dismissed for the day due to "complications" so the all hung out on the beautiful school lawn.