Strong

Marinette and Bridgette were trying to stop Eliza while she was running down the hallway while Alexis and Beatrice were pacing up and down the twins' room. They finally caught up to Eliza and dragged her back to their room and close the door shut.

Eliza-: Why did you bring me back?! I was on my way to kill that short backstabbing bic-

Bridgette-: Okay can we please mind our language?!

Alexis-: Shut up and start talking!!

Bridgette-: How am I going to start talking if I'm supposed to shut up?!

Beatrice-: Why didn't you tell anyone?!

Bridgette-: I didn't know how. I thought I could fix it myself!

Eliza-: I vote we go triple team them!

Alexis-: I'm in!

Beatrice-: Me too!

Bridgette-: I'm coming too!!!

Marinette-: Stop!! One stop yelling!
Two you are not going to tag team Jacob or Olivia okay?

Eliza-: He is cheating on you with one of your close friends and you don't want me to beat anyone up?!

Marinette-: Yes!!

Beatrice-: Why not?!

Marinette-: Cause I knew!

Bridgette-: What?! You made me look like the evil twin for not telling you yet you already knew?!

Marinette-: I didn't exactly know I just suspected it okay!!

Eliza-: Sweetie why didn't you say anything?

Marinette-: Cause I didn't have evidence and without evidence I couldn't say anything. Plus you would've tried to kill them both.

Eliza-: That's because they need to be beaten up.

Bridgette-: Why didn't you tell me sis?

Marinette-: I couldn't tell you because your always so strong and unaffected by things and I wanted to be as strong as you for once. I wanted to be able to handle at least one problem on my own without having to tell anyone.

Bridgette-: Dude for real. Handling a problem on your own just means you don't have anyone that you trust and that's pretty lonely. You should be happy that you are able to ask someone you trust to help you.

Eliza-: Yah you know we're always here for you right?

Beatrice-: You're literally one of the few people that I would kill for. You should never think that you have to handle stuff alone.

Alexis-: I promise you that if you ever think of doing this again I will kill you then bring you back to life and hug you.

Bridgette-: Dude you are one of the strongest people I know and I know a lot of people.

Marinette-: But ever since mom died I...

Bridgette-: You were my reason to live. You kept me laughing and you kept me living. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here. If I didn't have you I know that I would've committed suicide the day after mom's funeral.

Marinette-: What.......

Bridgette-: You were strong enough to keep me from thinking about the pain. You saved my life sis.

Eliza-: Not many people can say that they could save such a beautiful soul.

Alexis-: You told me that the truest strength is being able to show other people your weaknesses. That's why I find you so strong.

Beatrice-: Trust me if you weren't a strong person you and I wouldn't be friends.

Marinette-: (With tears in her eyes.) You guys are the best. I love you so much.

Rest of the girls-: We love you too!!!!! ( They share a long group hug.)

The next few days were hard but Marinette broke up with Jacob and she had her friends to support her all the way. Her and Olivia's friendship was on the rocks and she was a bit depressed but her friends kept reminding her she was strong.