Growing up

The vipers just finished getting the school ready for their graduation and decided to relax for few minutes under their favorite tree in the grand lawn.

Eliza-: I can't believe it, today's our graduation. To be honest I never thought I would ever agree to go to school after middle school.

Jacob-: It's really over.

Samuel-: Technically we still have to go to the graduation ceremony then the goodbye party then.....

Benjamin-: That's the end.

Alexis-: For real guys stop being so depressing. We still have the rest of the day to be our craziest and wildest selves. And really El, you didn't want an education higher than middle school?

Eliza-: In case you didn't notice I hate school.

Beatrice-: Your weird.

Eliza-: Whatever.

Beatrice-: I'm really gonna miss all our petty arguments.

Bridgette-: Let's do this. We'll each say one of our favorite memories we had together.

Eliza-: Well that's real sappy but I'll go first. When we pulled off our first prank together.

Alexis-: That was genius. My favorite was when we won the volleyball tournament.

Beatrice-: Mine was when we threw our first party.

Bridgette-: Mine was when we got sent to the headmistress' office for passing notes.

Jacob-: Mine was when we had pizza and movie night.

Chadwin-: Mine would be senior ditch day.

Samuel-: Hanging out at the milkshake bar.

Benjamin-: Annoying Mr Hawk was my favorite.

Eliza-: What about you Mari?

Alexis-: You've been oddly quite today. What's up?

Marinette-: Just thinking about my favorite memory and I've just figured it out.

Jacob-: Well, what is it?

Marinette-: Always being late to the auditorium after coming back from summer vacation.

Eliza-: As much as I'm enjoying this we have to go get ready to graduate. So everyone get up please.

Jacob-: Buzz kill.

They got up and got dressed in their outfits then went to get their caps and gowns for graduation. Their parents took plenty of pics and so did they. After the ceremony was over it was time for the the goodbye party.

Eliza-: Let's party people!!

Marinette-: Why are you yelling?

Eliza-: I'm crazy, we've been over this. (Girls laugh.)

Alexis-: What are we waiting for? Let's party!!

Jacob-: How am I friends with you guys again?

Chadwin-: You tell us bro.

Bridgette-: I have officially graduated high school!!!! Now all that's left is for me to take the graduating class photo.

Samuel-: Last year around this time all we wanted was not to come back here.

Benjamin-: Now I'll do anything to come back next year.

Chadwin-: If you were really serious about coming back next year you would've flunked all your classes bra.

Alexis-: And we all know that you will never do that.

Chadwin-: Because of his perfect grades?

Beatrice-: Pfft heck no because he'd have to come back here and spend the year with Mr Hawk. (Laughs)

Alexis-: But being stuck at home is so boring!!

Eliza-: At least Bridgette will be busy with her princess duties.

Bridgette-: What are you talking about?

Marinette-: You're going to be crowned princess an partially involved in running the kingdom until you become queen in 4 years. Remember?

Bridgette -: And what will you be doing?

Marinette-: I'm your royal advisor dummy.

Beatrice-: Can we please stop yacking and start partying!!

They kids partied until it was time for them say goodbye but before they left they promised that they will always be friends no matter what.

~•~•Four years later in China~•~•

Bridgette-: I can't do this. What if I mess up and ruin everything?!

Eliza-: Calm down kid. You'll be fine.

Bridgette-: Easy for you to say, you're not the one who has to be responsible for an entire kingdom!!

Sekani-: Calm down sis. There is no one in this family who can rock that crown better than you.

Marinette-: Plus I'll be here with you all the way, I'm still your royal advisor dummy.

Alexis-: Now get out there and rock that crown.

Carlos-: We have to get out there first though. The future Queen  and her royal advisor must be the last ones to arrive to the party.

Everyone went out into the ballroom and waited for Bridgette and Marinette to come out so that the coronation can begin.

Priest-: Princess Bridgette, do you promise to govern your people with honesty and kindness and to rule as if you'd have them rule over you?

Bridgette-: I promise.

Priest-: Then by law your father shall place a crown on your  head and you shall choose your official royal advisor.

King Tom-: Your mother would be proud. (Places a crown on her head.)

Bridgette-: For my royal advisor I choose the one person I trust the most, my sister. (Places the advisor's ring on her sister's finger.)

Marinette-: Thank you and I promise to be by your side and help you make all your decisions.

Priest-: By the power vested in me by the law I officially pronounce you Queen Bridgette and the royal advisor.

The party commenced and everyone felt like everything was going to be okay. They had started a new chapter in their lives and they were ready to do it together.