Bonding

In the home theater Bridgette just got of the phone with Ali.

Bridgette-: Oh My Gosh!!!!!

Marinette-: (Blocks her ears.) Gahh why are you shouting?

Bridgette-: I just got off the phone with Ali and he says he's bringing his girlfriend over for our get together this weekend.

Stephen-: That doesn't mean you should make our ear drums bleed.

Bridgette-: What ever you two. I'm just so happy that I get to meet the lucky lady.

Stephen-: Who else is coming to this get together thing?

Marinette-: Just our friends from school and Bridgette's boyfriend.

Stephen-: Oh now I'm definitely crashing. I've got to meet the dude crazy enough to date this one. (Points at Bridgette while she gives him a death glare.)

Bridgette-: Come on you two, we have to get everything ready for the weekend.

Stephen-: Fine miss bossy.

The rest of the week was spent getting the castle ready for the get together. Friday had finally rolled by and it was the day the vipers, Felix, Ali and his girlfriend spend the entire weekend in China.

~•~•In Marinette  and Bridgette's room~•~•

Bridgette somehow found a way to be the first one to wake up and get dressed for the day which surprised Marinette when she woke up.

Marinette-: Am I dreaming or are you actually up and dressed at 7:30 in the morning?

Bridgette-: No your not dreaming my darling sister but you are late so get up.

Marinette-: What do you mean I'm late I live at the venue if anything, I'm early.

Bridgette-: Whatever just get up and get ready.

Marinette-: Fine!!! (Gets up and gets ready for the get together then the girls go for breakfast.)

~•~•In the dinning room ~•~•

Stephen, Carlos and Sekani were about to have breakfast.

Carlos-: It's a miracle the terror twins are up four hours early. What's next, a unicorn?

Marinette-: Very funny little brother but if it were up to me, I would be asleep right now, but since my very annoying twin sister is excited, I have to wake up early.

Stephen-: We all know why she's so excited so cut her some slack.

Sekani-: Really why?

Carlos-: How you slow are you?

Sekani-: Slow? (Looks confused.)

Marintte-: (Face palms) Never mind dude.

The king walks in with the head of the royal guard AKA Stephens mom Clara.

Clara-: What're you two doing up so early? (Points at the twins)

Marinette-: Ask her. (Points at her sister then sits down for breakfast.)

King Tom-: Well answer the question please. (Looks at his daughter expectantly.)

Stephen-: (Before Bridgette could answer.) She's excited to see her boyfriend.

Bridgette-: Dude really?

Stephen-: What, it's true.

Clara-: You mean that blonde that came around here last summer?

Marinette-: Bingo

Clara-: Seemed like a bit of a wimp to me though. Boy couldn't even pick up a shield.

Marinette-: I know right. So disappointing.

Carlos-: The weird part is that he's ripped.

Sekani-: Steroids!! (Snaps his fingers)

King Tom-: Makes way more sense.

Stephen-: That or he's one of those guys who are just born ripped.

Marinette-: Good point.

Bridgette-: Can we stop talking about my boyfriend, please and thank you.

Marinette-: But half an hour ago you were the one who couldn't shut up about your boyfriend. Why can't we talk about him?

Bridgette-: Don't make me hurt you.

Marinette-: Please do, that way I can at least get some sleep.

Bridgette-: Dad!!

Marinette-: Hey it's my not your turn to whine to dad.

King Tom-: Mari can you please let your sister have this one?

Marinette-: Fine but you owe me one dad.

King Tom-: I know, I know.

Stephen-: Who needs TV when you have this. (The boys start laughing.)

Clara-: Let them be boys.

Marinette-: Can we please have breakfast now?!

Clara-: You never change do you princess?

Stephen-: Hey when your hungry, your hungry.

Marinette-: True that. See your the only person here who gets me. (High fives him.)

Sekani-: Get a room you two. (Smirks)

Stephen and Marinette-: I will hurt you! (Glance at each other for a split second.)

Bridgette-: Aww so cute. (They glare at her and everyone else just laughs.)

They all sat down and had breakfast while talking about their day's plans and enjoying each other's company. It felt nice for all of them even if the kids would never  actually admit it.