The truth hurts

Marinette and Bridgette stared at their "father" in shock not able to say anything. They stayed like that for about five minutes Miranda decides to break the silence.

Miranda-: Please say something

Bridgette-: What do you expect us to say?!

Marinette-: Please repeat yourself.

King Tom-: Sekani is not the heir to the throne.

Marinette-: Then who is?!

Miranda-: One of you two. The eldest of you two has to be queen.

Marinette-: But Sekani is our older brother.

King Tom-: True but he is not your mother's son. He belongs to your father and your mother's former best friend.

Bridgette-: Why did you speak about yourself in the third person?

King Tom-: Because I'm not your real father. I'm his identical twin brother.

Marinette-: Wait then where's our real father?

Miranda-: He ran away after he killed your mother.

Bridgette-: Wait did you just say he killed our mo-mo-mother?

Marinette-: Explain. Now!!

King Tom-: A long time ago your mother and I were in love and we wanted to get married but we couldn't. Even though me and your father were twins, he was still older and only the eldest of us two could marry your mother.

Miranda-: While they were engaged, your father impregnated, Sekani's mother and your mother's best friend. A few years later you two and Carlos were born.

King Tom-: Then the palace was attacked. When I got there I found out that your dad made a bad deal with some rich guy which caused everyone being attacked.

Marinette-: How did he kill mom?

Miranda-: It was a question of either saving himself or the queen to lose her life. He chose to shoot her dead.

Bridgette-: Wait that's why you look so familia, you were there the day mom died.

Marinette-: You're mom's friend. I never forget a voice. You visited us that week.

Miranda-: Yes, your mother and I were friends ever since she was a young princess and I was the captain's daughter. After your father killed her, he ran away and Tom here couldn't bare to tell you the truth at such a young age.

King Tom-: So I agreed to pretend to be your father until the summer of your junior year.

Marinette-: Wait both your names were Tom?

King Tom-: Oh, I'm Tommy and he's Thomas. The nickname is the same.

Beidgette-: Where is dad now and who it the rich guy he made a bad deal with.

Miranda-: No one knows where your father is but I think the rich guy had the name Gabriel Agreste.

King Tom-: Wait what?! You never told me that before.

Miranda-: I just found out. Why are you so scared.

Bridgette-: My boyfriend's his son. (Tears in her eyes.)

Marinette-: Dude calm down, we both know Felix hates hanging around his dad and brother.

Miranda-: I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to.

The girls nod and silently walk out the office to go straight to their room. All Bridgette did when she got there was cry and her sister tried to comfort her. After a few hours they heard a knock on the door then their friends came in.

Eliza-: Hey you two, we didn't see you in class today.

Bridgette-: Yeah we were busy finding out that our whole life was lie.

Eliza-: What happened in that office?

Alexis and Beatrice went to go sit on Marinette's bed and Eliza sat on the floor while Marinette explained what they were told in Miranda's office.

Eliza-: Dang that's cold. Why would your dad do that?

Marinette-: I wish I knew.

Alexis-: You okay Bridge?

Bridgette-: Yeah, I think I will be. I just need to talk to Felix before I have a mental breakdown. (Grabs her phone and walks out the room.)

Eliza-: Is she gonna be okay?

Marinette-: I think so.

Beatrice-: What about you?

Alexis-: I know how to cheer her up. (Smirks)

Eliza and Beatrice-: (Smile) Oh. Yeah that will do.

Marinette-: What are you on about you three?

Eliza-: To cheer you up maybe you should call your boyfriend, oh, sorry I meant to say Stephen. (Marinette glares at her but does as she is told.)

She called Stephen and after talking to him she felt a lot better. Bridgette also felt better and even though it hurt, they knew their friends will always be there for them.