First Date and detention

Mari and Jacob were finally going on their first date. They were going on a picnic in the butterfly garden. They ate then ran around in the garden chasing butterflies. Then they walked back to the doms.

Mari:Today was awesome but why did you wear tux? I mean we were going on a picnic. (Laughs)

Jacob:It was Sam's idea. He thought it would make me look nice and respected around you. (Rubs the back of his neck.)

Mari: I thought you hated formal wear with all your heart.

Jacob: Yah I do but you don't and I would do anything to make you happy princess anything. (Mari's heart skipped a beat at those words.)

Mari: Wait you actually like me? (He nodded.) You don't like anyone. Look your the bad boy how am I supposed to believe that you won't get what you want then break my heart like all those other girls your always with.

Jacob: Look I know my history with girls isn't a good one but I promise you I really do like you and I would never want to leave you heart broken. Just give me a chance please. (Mari nodded and he walked her to room.)

The next day was the beginning of their two weeks of detention and they had no intention of just sitting around for two hours. Mari was the first one in so she began to read until everyone rolled in.

Jacob: Why do you have your nose in a book when you should be having fun. There is no teacher here so you can loosen up. (She smiled and put the book down.)

Chad: Okay guys and girls what do you want me to play on the speakers? I have a little "who run the world" for the ladies. (Laughs then plays "Panda")

Everyone starts dancing and goofing around. Jacob and Mari had a dance off then Sam played " Shape of you" to get them to dance together. The rest of the distention time was spent talking and laughing and Mari and Jacob got closer to each other.

~•~•After detention ~•~•

Sam: This might be the start of a beautiful friendship. Don't you guys thing so?

Ben: What do you mean beautiful friendship. They are goodie two shoesses they can never be our friends we are always causing trouble.

Alex: Trust me we can cause trouble if we wanted to. We just choose not to but if want trouble try us.

El: Tell us when your throwing your next prank and we'll be there.

The next of the detention days were spent plotting their prank, singing songs and Mari and Jacob getting even closer.