Summer in China

Marinette and Bridgette had finally made it to their beautiful castle and were greeted by a very happy Carlos running towards them and giving both of them a very big hug.

Carlos-: Your here finally. All Sekani keeps doing is talk about him being crowned prince.

Mari and Bridge-: But that's two years from now.

Carlos-: That's what I said but he kept on talking and talking so when your limo showed up it saved me from death by boredom.

Sekani-: I'm not that bad man. (Gives his sisters a huge hug.) All I was doing was talking about the inevitable, the future that you will see.

Carlos-: Whatever blows your hair back dude.

King Tom-: I see your already having fun. I want you guys to go change and we will go in a family outing. How does that sound?

Kids-: Awesome!!!

They ran to their rooms to change and by Sekani's request they all wore black and white vans, black ripped jeans, white tank tops and black and white baseball jackets. The king wore a black suit without the neck tie. Then they were off. They spent the whole day having fun and catching up with each other.

~•~•Next Day in the morning. The twins' room~•~•

Marinette just got off the phone with Jacob and he ask her to go to the Queen of England's party as his date. Bridgette can't stop squealing and the boys came running in.

Carlos-: Are you guys torturing hyenas in here or something?!

Mari-: No!! Why would we have hyenas in here anyway?

Sekani-: You tell us your the ones torturing them. (The girls glared at him.) Okay sorry but what were you doing?

Bridgette-: Jacob asked Mari to be his date to the party in England. (Mari gave her a "shut the hell up" look)

Sekani-: Who's Jacob?

Marinette-: My boyfriend.

Carlos-: How long have you had a boyfriend and did you tell dad?

Marinette-: Six months and don't tell dad. I have to do it okay? (The boys nodded.)

Sekani-: That doesn't explain the hyena though.

Marinette-: That hyena happens to be Princess Bridgette herself. (Everyone but Bridgette laughed.)

The ball rolled by and Bridgette saw someone she used to go to school with a boy named Felix Agreste. They hit it off and that made Marinette dismiss the similarities in appearance between Felix and Adrian. The two kept in touch after the party and that made Marinette very happy. The summer was awesome and both Jacob and Felix came over to meet the king as the boyfriends.