Well this was fun

Bridgette and Marinette-: What the heck are you doing here?!

Brittany-: This is where you ran off to after you lost the bet?

Lila-: I thought you died.

Alya-: I know right, I'm so disappointed.

Adrien-: Okay girls that's enough.

Sabrina-: Since when do you care about Marinette?

Nino-: My dude doesn't care, he just wants to look good for defending the loser.

Everyone then saw a punch being thrown in Nino's direction. Nino was on the ground holding his nose and that's when everyone saw that the punch was thrown by Adrien.

Alya-: Why did you do that for?!

Nino-: Not cool man!

Adrien-: What's not cool is you making fun of one of the most amazing people to ever exist!

Lila-: Since when do you care about this tramp?!

Stephen-: If one of my policies  wasn't to never hit a girl, I would slap you right now.

Eliza-: That may be your policy but it sure as hell ain't mine.

Alexis-: If one word against the twins comes out of one of your mouths we won't hesitate to beat any of your asses.

Brittany-: And who are you exactly?

Beatrice-: Their best friends, so back off.

Nino-: I don't get it. Who would care about her. (Points at Marinette)

Stephen-: Insult my girlfriend one more time and I promise your going to wake up in a hospital.

Adrein-: Your girlfriend? (Voice cracks)

Kim-: That's why you care so much. (In realization.) You have a little crush on Marinette just like Nathaniel.

Jacob-: Get in line dude.

Adrien-: Aren't you the ex?

Jacob-: That doesn't mean anything.

Brittany-: Okay you can stop fighting over Bridgette the liar's sister.

Marinette-: Did you just call my sister a liar?

Brittany-: What're you gonna do about it?

Marinette-: Wanna find out? (Balls up a fist.)

Rose-: Can we please calm down?

Chloe-: Can you please shut up?!

Beatrice-: Hey don't be rude to her?!

Lila-: Okay Rose, how do you know anyone in this school?

Brittany-: My question is who did Bridgette have to lie to in order for her to even get into this school?

Felix-: Make sure that you pick the next words that come out of your mouth very carefully.

Adrien-: Calm down bro.

Kim-: Adrien talk to your brother about defending rodents.

Chadwin-: I dare you to say that again.

Kim-: Marinette is a rodent.

Stephen then attacks Kim then and they start to fight. While they fight Lila tried to attack Marinette but she got herself beaten up by Eliza. Mr Hawk, Miss Bustier Mr Flynn and Miranda come and break up the fights.

Miranda-: What is wrong with you kids?! You know that fighting is not tolerated at this school!!

Eliza-: They started it!

Mr Hawk-: So you decided to finish it? Stephen you are a guest here and this is how you act? I will have to inform your headmaster.

Stephen-: Yes sir.

Miss Bustier-: I am so disappointed in you kids.

Lila-: She's the one who almost killed me!!

Eliza-: If I wanted to kill you, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Alexis-: Believe that.

Mr Hawk-: All of you go outside right now!!

Chadwin-: But we didn't-

Miranda-: We don't care who did what right now.

Samuel-: They came up here and started messing with the twins. We were trying to defend our friends.

Kim-: He attacked me!!

Felix-: He warned you and you didn't listen. What did you expect him to do.....give you you a bouquet?

Brittany-: Well can I be excused?

Mr Flynn-: No.

Mr Hawk-: I am not going to repeat myself. Outside now!!

The kids walked outside and were told to go to the auditorium for their teachers to have a talk with them. The talk lasted almost half the prom and they made an agreement where the kids don't get in each other's way. They went back to their prom and enjoyed the rest of the prom with their arrangement.

~•~•After prom~•~•

Marinette-: Well this was fun.

Bridgette-: You don't have to sound so sarcastic you know.

Marinette-: How else do you expect me to sound?

Bridgette-: Fair enough.

They walked back to their room and had some sleep to get ready for the hectic day of redecorating for the graduation.