Family drama

The school was decorated with beautiful streamers and balloons that were perfect for the ocean theme of the party.

Eliza-: This looks awesome and it will look even better when it gets dark and we turn on those colored lights.

Alexis-: Why are you so happy?

Marinette-: Everyone should be happy.

Bridgette-: You and I shouldn't be happy. Sekani is coming and we have to tell him he can't be king.

Marinette-: You my friend, are the ultimate party pooper.

Bridgette-: Whatever, let's go welcome the guests.

The royal families began to roll in for the occasion. Everyone was enjoying the food, music and games at the party even the twins until their family showed up. Tom dragged his whole family behind one of the buildings.

Carlos-: The party is on the other side.

Tom-: I know but I have to tell you kids something.

Sekani-: What dad?

Tom explained the truth to the boys from the death of their mother to the heir to the throne. Their faces went from happy to confused to sad to angry especially Sekani.

Sekani-: This can't be true. It has to be lie. You're lying to me!!!

Tom-: It's all true Sekani.

Sekani-: You let me believe that I was gonna be king!!

Bridgette-: Please try to calm down.

Sekani-: Shut up! You and Marinette are also at fault here.

Marinette-: What did we do?! We just recently found out!

Sekani-: I wish I did what dad told me to do when you two were born!

Tom-: What was that?

Sekani-: Poison them.

Marinette-: I'm sorry, he wanted you to do what?!

Bridgette-: Why would he do that?

Tom-: My brother is a very selfish man, he can never be trusted.

Sekani-: Now one of you is taking my throne away from me.

Tom-: Sekani calm down.

Sekani-: I am calm!!!!

Carlos-: So Bridgette has be queen?

Bridgette-: Well it has to the eldest between us but we don't know who it is.

Carlos-: I know, you're older than Mari.

Tom-: How do you know that?

Carlos-: Well in mom's old sewing room there are a bunch of boxes filled with papers and one is a statement from a doctor stating that Bridgette and Marinette were born five minutes apart on different dates and years.

Bridgette-: Wait what?!

Carlos-: Bridgette was born on new year's Eve at 11:58 p.m...

Marinette-: And I was born new year's day 12:03 a.m?

Carlos-: Yes. That's why mom always had a cake on both new year's Eve and new year's day.

Marinette-: Queen Bridgette kinda has a good ring to it don't you think sis?

Sekani-: I'm out. (Goes to the snack stand.)

Bridgette-: Me too. (Goes under a tree.)

Marinette-: Don't worry, I know a way to cheer them both up.

Carlos-: And that is....?

Marinette-: You'll see. (Goes to the front gate.)

A few minutes later Stephen showed up with Felix. Marinette directed Felix to her sister then she and Stephen got Eliza to go talk to Sekani. Surprisingly talking to Eliza and Felix helped cheer up her siblings. Soon night fell and the lights turned on making the lawn look beautiful.

Stephen-: So Mari...you decorated this whole place?

Marinette-: Well I only helped out. It was a team effort.

Stephen-: You do realize how amazing you are right? You do so much for your friends and family. You're awesome babe.

Marinette-: Shh we don't want anyone to know we're dating yet. But thanks for the compliments.

Stephen-: You're very welcome princess. (Hugs her.)

The party went on and both Sekani and Bridgette began to except the truth. Sekani apologized for what he said about the poison. The two siblings even seemed to be enjoying the party despite their inner turmoil.