Back to School

The day finally came when the kids  had to go back to school for their final year at Crown Lake Royal Academy. When they all got to school they found out that there is a new school program that will allow kids from other schools to come visit their school.

Bridgette-: We finally made it to the last school year!!!

Marinette-: Ah, why do you always want my ears to bleed.

Eliza-: She's just exited.

Bridgette-: I just never thought that we could  be here together.

Alexis-: Hey do you guys know what schools are in this program?

Benjamin-: No not really but I heard that they will be hanging out here very often.

Beatrice-: Guys?

Jacob-: Yah

Beatrice-: We're the only ones on the lawn.

Chadwin-: Shoot! We're late to assembly again!!

Bridgette-: Why does this always happen to us?!

They ran to the auditorium and when they got there the headmistress and the other teachers did not look the slightest bit surprised. They sat down and she continued.

Headmistress-: As I was saying, there is a new school building not far from here. Where kids from other schools will stay when they wish to visit our school.

Mr Hawk-: Now freshmen and sophomores can leave the auditorium and go to their different rooms. If you don't have one yet wait for me in the lawn.

Headmistress-: Now juniors and seniors, we all know we have to get our committees in check but that's for tomorrow. Today we will be introducing you to our new guidance counselor, Missus Miranda Jefferson.

Mr Hawk-: You will go to her if you need to talk things out but she will be talking to each of you this week so she can have a file for each of you.

Miranda-: Hey kids, you can call me Miranda it will  be a pleasure to know you all.

Mr Hawk-: We will start with the senior class but for now you can go to your different dorm rooms.

Everyone left the auditorium and the twins and the female vipers went to their room.

Eliza-: I like our new guidance counselor already.

Bridgette-: She looked so familia.

Marinette-: Really? I have never seen her in my life but her voice does sound like I've heard it before.

Alexis-: Really where?

Marinette-: I have no clue.

A teacher came into the room and asked for the twins to follow her to go talk to the new counselor in her office.

Miranda-: Hi girls please take a seat.(They sit down)

Bridgette-: Why are we here?

Miranda-: Because I understand that your dealing with a hard truth right now.

Marinette-: What truth is that?

Miranda-: The one about your family. The one your father told you over the summer.

Bridgette-: Lady I think you've got your princesses crossed.

Miranda-: No I'm pretty sure I got the correct set of twins.

Marinette-: Okay so what's this truth?

Miranda-: Didn't your father tell you?

Bridgette-: Tell us what?

Miranda-: The truth about your mother's death and the truth about the heir to your throne.

Bridgette-: I'm sorry what?

Marinette-: What are you talking about?

Miranda-: I thought your father already told you about this. He promised that by now you will know the truth.

Bridgette-: What truth?!!!

Miranda-: I can't tell you about it if your father hasn't told you yet.

Marinette-: What now?

Miranda-: We will have to call your father and have him come in tomorrow.

Bridgette-: You can't just tell us our dad has to tell us something very important then just...

Marinette-: Not tell us what it is.

Miranda-: I'm sorry but only your father can tell you this. For now you can go back to your dorm room and tomorrow when your dad is in we can talk about it.

Bridgette-: Lady your really testing my patience right now.

Miranda-: Please go back to your dorm room.

They left for their room and neither of them could sleep that night. The next day their dad came in so they had to miss the first day of classes. They met in Miranda's office.

Bridgette-: Okay dad explain.

King Tom-: What do you want to know?

Marinette-: Everything from mom to the heir to the throne.

King Tom-: The truth is.....

~•~•~To be continued~•~•~