Who you talking to?

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and the vipers were hanging out on the grand lawn having a bonding session.

Eliza-: Okay, so by any chance do you guys want to talk about the party that we're having at the end of the month?

Alexis-: I'm too tired for that.

Eliza-: Good I thought I was the only one. (Lets out a relived breath.)

Jacob-: We have to do our job at some point.

Bridgette-: Yah, but this is not that point.

Samuel-: Okay, I have to ask you twins something.

Bridgette-: What?

Samuel-: How are you going to tell Sekani that he's not the true heir.

Beatrice-: And who between the two of you is going to be Queen.

Bridgette-: I don't know how we're going to tell Sekani and I have absolutely no clue which one of us is older than the other.

Eliza-:  What do mean you don't know who's older.

Bridgette-: Only two people in this world know who was born first and one of them past away and the other ran away like a coward.

The conversation continues until Bridgette noticed that her twins sister was being oddly queit.

Bridgette-: Hey sis, what's on your mind?

Eliza-: Stephen. (Smiles)

Marinette-: What makes you think that he of all people is on my mind? I was thinking about how hard family day is going to be this year. Also having to post pone the coronation.

Alexis-: Don't worry, we will be with you the whole time.

Bridgette-: Now admit it.

Marinette-: Admit what?

Beatrice-: That you were thinking of Stephen.

Marinette-: You guys are impossible (Smiles)

Mr Hawk-: (Comes out of nowhere.) Seems like you kids aren't all that busy. Might I give you some extra work to keep you busy?

Chadwin-: Ah...no sir, we're busy planning for family day.

Jacob-: We are?

Bridgette-:Yes, we are.

Mr Hawk-: Okay let me leave you to it then.

Eliza-: Does that man even have a family......or a hobby?

Beatrice-: Even if he has kids I highly doubt that they would admit it.

Alexis-: Can we please do the planning for real now?

Jacob-: Okay.

They started planning for the family day they would be hosting until  Marinette got up to take a phone call.

Bridgette-: (Looks at her.) Okay why did she have to go so far from us just to take a phone call?

Eliza-: Why do think she's smiling so much?

Alexis-: Maybe she just got good news.

Beatrice-: Or she's talking to her secret boyfriend. (Starts laughing.)

Jacob-: Wait you really think she has a secret boyfriend?!

Beatrice-: Chill lover boy I was only joking.

Alexis-: Please don't tell me you still like Mari.

Bridgette-: He better not.

Samuel-: You guys do realize that you look like creeps, when you're all starting at her, right?

Eliza-: Shh can't you see we're trying to be low key creepy.

Marinette walks back to the group.

Eliza-: Who were you talking to?

Marinette-: No one.

Bridgette-: Then why are you blushing sis?

Marinette-: Shut up! (Blushes)

The planning continued until they all went back to their different dorm rooms but all Bridgette could notice was how happy her sister had been since she got that the phone call. No matter how hard she tried to get some answers from her sister all Marinette would say to her was to be patient.