Home

Marinette and Bridgette woke up in their room and got ready for the first day of a well deserved summer vacation.

~•~•After breakfast ~•~•

The twins were hanging out in the rose garden.

Bridgette-: Okay what are we going to do this summer sis?

Marinette-: I had to listen to lectures for so long I think I forgot how to have fun.

Bridgette-: You what?!

Marinette-: I kid, jeez chill out. Maybe we can go the carnival or something.

Bridgette-: I want this summer to be awesome dude, we can't just go to a simple carnival.

Marinette-: Okay we could go to a royal ball? I don't know.

Bridgette-: Come on think!!

Marinette-: Okay why do you keep pushing it? What's up with you lately?

Bridgette-: I just want to his summer to be a memorable one for. After the whole Jacob and Olivia thing.

Marinette-: Dude you don't have to do that. I don't care about that anymore. Okay?

Bridgette-: Okay.

Carlos-: What are you two doing out here?

Marinette-: Try to make this the best summer ever.

Sekani-: Sup sis. Sup hyena.

Bridgette-: I will stab you!! (Everyone starts to laugh.)

Stephen-: Greetings your Majesties.

Marinette-: Stephen!!!

Bridgette-: (Runs to hug her and Mari's childhood friend.) I missed you dude.

Stephen-: I missed you too girls.

Marinette-: Where did you go last summer bro?

Stephen-: I had summer school. Training to be a knight is not easy at all.

Marinette-:  I other words you caused so much trouble that you had to do the entire thing over again during summer.

Stephen-: Yah pretty much.

Bridgette-: Hey dude do you by any chance know where we could have some fun this summer?

Stephen-: The city

Sekani-: Dude we see the city every time we go for an outing, its boring.

Stephen-: I mean the Under city.

Marinette-: What's that?

Stephen-: Well its a system under the capital where kids go to eat, dance, sing or just hang out.

Bridgette-: We're going.

Stephen-: No one can know that your part of the royal family though.

Carlos-: Cool.

Stephen-: Okay then go get dressed in clothes that just scream normal kid.

The kids went to go get dressed and came out wearing sneakers, sweat pants and tank tops. They then left to go to the under city which they immediately loved. They spent all of their summer hanging out with new kids and crews. They even got to join one of their own. Since their dad was busy most of their time was spent having fun with Stephen under the capital. In France Ali finally found out who his escort was and it was none other than the daughter of the mayor of Paris herself. He didn't take much liking to her but he did take a lot of liking to her classmate Rose who he told Marinette, Bridgette and the vipers all about.