Lamb to the Slaughter (Part Four)

POV

Thoughts

A/N

Other

Third Person

Grian was building in his basement when he abruptly decided "I'm going to start on that base! The above ground one, that is!"

Watcher sighed "Make a bucket list first. You have so many random ideas..."

Grian grabbed a sign and put down the first thing (I forgot what order they are in plz don't kill me.) And put down

1. Make a proper redstone storage system

2. Build a base in every district

3. Meet every hermit

4. Take Mumbos mustache away

Then pranced off to begin making the cobblestone platform.

Swimming to the surface, he calculated where his base needed to be to not overlap anyone's 'territory' and began building it. Very quickly he realized he didn't have enough cobble and went mining for some more before coming back and using a bunch and flopping down to sleep through the night

___TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BYYYYYY BOB THE TITAN! ___

Grian was quietly sitting on the floor of his base, fiddling with his communicator while talking with the two voices in his head

"Redstone makes no sense." Xephor commented when Grian glanced at the mailbox system he and Mumbo had.

Watcher yelled "Here here!"

Grian smiled at their rare agreement, but then his communicator buzzed.

Xisuma: Hey, can everyone gather at Tangos firework shop? I found something odd.

Grian frowned and, began to type, but Doc beat him to it.

Docm77: What kind of odd?

Xisuma: Be better if you saw it for yourselves.

FalseSymmetry: I'll be right there.

Grian stood, and stretching his wings, smiling because his wing was finally healed, he leaped into the air and began flying to the shopping district.

"Be careful Grian. I still don't trust 'em."

Xephor snorted "You don't trust anybody. You don't trust me for goodness sakes."

That got a laugh out of all three of them. Grian glided down to the district, and landed seeing the rest of the hermits.

Feeling a bit imitated, Grian cowered to the side, doing his best to stay out of the focus of attention.

Xisuma hollered from infront of Tangos shop "Alright, this sign just appeared in front of the shop, ontop of bedrock nevertheless."

There was confused muttering, and Grian wandered forward to read it.

One of you are one of us.
A watcher. You of three souls, you have been abandoned by the rebels. You will come back or loose your current body, and will be in the void for all of eternity. The choice is yours.

Grian paled significantly, and in a attempt to go AFK, handed the control over to Xephor, for Watcher was already AFK.

There was a silence as they all read the sign. One of the Hermits stepped forward, she looked as if she was undead.

"So who is this player of three souls?" Another silence.

Xisuma piped up "We shouldn't trust the sign. It could be a prank." You could hear Doc mumble to the side "A very horrible prank."

The people began to split up, walking away.

Mumbo stopped Xephor "Hey, you alright? You look a bit sick."

Xephor mumbled incoherently "No, I'm not. They found us."

Mumbo frowned "What was that?"

Xephor looked up and put on a mask, one of his many "I'm fine! Don't worry about me."

Mumbo sighed and said worry lacing his voice "Alright. If you say so."

Xephor lit a firework and hopped, using the momentum to launch into the air with less effort before beginning to fly, his hair waving in the air as he began gliding across the shopping district.

He paused, wondering if he should make a shop. A pickle shop maybe. That would be interesting. Would anyone buy from it?

Suddenly Watcher joined back in "Stop being so scatter brained and focus for once in your life Xephor! The watchers have found us. Not good! Not good at all! Grian is in a panic attack right now. Go in there and fix him, and ill take control!"

Xephor mumbled "Alright..." And went AFK. For a moment their body dropped before Watcher took control and their flight became more controlled then beforehand.

As it happened, Xisuma saw this stutter in flight and heard what Xephor had said, and was a bit confused to say the least.

Watcher flew towards their base, and landed on the slowly growing cobblestone platform. Glancing around, he began building again, patiently waiting for the others to come back. Existence was quiet without them, he'd admit. Not that he'd ever tell them that.

Grian joined and stated "I want to make a group."

Watcher frowned, and stopped building "Grian, what do you mean by that?"

Grian mentally sighed "Well there's all these little groups like Convex and stuff, and I feel left out. So I want to make a group with Mumbo!"

"No. I thought you didn't want to attract attention to us. Just no."

Grian groaned "Come on! Pleasssseeeeeeee-!"

Watcher yelped cutting Grian off "Fine! Okay! What are you calling it?"

Grian went silent "I uh, haven't thought that through. Buildstone?"

Watcher instantly said "That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, and I've heard a lot of stupid things."

Grian snapped "Well I don't hear you thinking of anything better!"

Watcher sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose "Fine. We are changing the name though. You take control, and invite him."

Grian joyfully took control and began blabbing "So I don't want to just be like 'Oh I'm making this group, wanna join?' NO. I'm going to make a meeting room!"

"Notch kill me now."

Hia peeps! If you see a difference in writing, its because I wrote the second half on my laptop. And yes, I've been writing on my phone. You understand the lack in updates now? Anyways, I'll try to keep up. Hopefully I'll post at least once a week. ALSO. Sorry for the short chapter.

CramSalesman OUT

Word Count 990