angst-When the cookie crumbles.

Request made by Kirboisyournewgod

IMAGINE WHEN HE FIRST JOINS EVERYONE THINKS HES AN OPEN BOOK BUT THEN HE SLIPS IP AND ALL HIS SECRETS FROM HIS PAST TO HIS APD COME TUMBLING OUT OF THE CLOSET

I think you mean 'up' and not 'ip'?

Might not do the APD, it would make things a bit problematic. If ya want the full explanation Kirb, just pm me. It'll take a bit to type out, and I'm a bit lazy sometimes.

BUT STILL.

I LOVE THIS REQUEST THING. SO. MANY. IDEAS.

Third Person

Grian. The newest hermit, and renowned for being an open book.

But when Joe met him, he felt something... Different about him. The feeling he got about him told him that this angel had more secrets then he would tell.

A closed book, to say the least. So here Joe was, standing with the rest of the hermits, overjoyed.

The civil war was finally over. Grian had gotten the last flag.

As the group laughed, a shudder made its way down Grians back. He mentally recalled Yandere High. The development of his APD. Evo. The War of the Watchers (I might make an entire fanfic might revolve around this 'War of the Watchers' and the aftermath). The 'Purging'. Escaping.

Grian let in a rattled breath as he calmed himself down. No thinking of those times. That's dangerous grounds, and he didn't want the server knowing of that.

Little did he know, Joe was watching him attentively and saw the way his eyes glazed over before shaking himself out of it. Joe decided to question Grian about it "Grian? Somethin' wrong for ya?" this drew the attention of both teams and people who just came out of spectator.

Grian jumped "Uh, n-no. Nothing's wrong." Mumbo shook his head, shifting on his feet. "Uh, I may be a spoon, but I even see that something is wrong."

This frustrated Grian immensely and he snapped "Nothings wrong! Alright?! even if something was wrong, you wouldn't know what it is because you have no idea what I've been through in my life!!!"

There was a shocked silence and Joe didn't know how to react to this. He was not excepting this reaction. Xisuma stated, carefully placing his words "So... Do you want us to understand?"

Grian's eyes flashed purple "No! I-I just want to be left alone! Taurtis always left me alone-" he slapped a hand over his mouth, realizing what he had said.

Iskall said softly, knowing he was walking on thin ice here "Who is Taurtis?"

Grian snapped abruptly "Someone I knew in high school, before my APD developed." Again, he realized he had screwed up and bit his own tongue, looking away.

The highly educated in disorders Doc asked "As in Afoidant Personality Disorder?"

The winged player flinched "Yes. That." A collective stare. Then the spoon in town asked "...I didn't think you went to high school." A glare from Grian before he attempted to get away, but Tango caught him by the arm "Grian! We can help if you tell us whats wrong!"

Grian lashed out, tearing his arm away from Tango, his eyes glowing a vibrant purple with his anger

"You think you can help? You think you can repair thousands of years' worth of damage to my sanity!?! Thousands of years trapped in a cell room, feeling your admin status torn from you? Do you have any idea how painful that is? It feels like something is shredding you from the insides out! I was already damaged when they decided to get their hands on me! Yandere High School had already mentally and physically scarred me, it would scar you if you watched one of your best friend go NUTS and kill EVERYONE you've ever loved, then afterward you are the only one he leaves alive and makes you pretend to be your best friend, respond to his name, wear his headphones, oh you have no idea what I've gone through!"

At this point he was hysterical, and the players that were gathered listened in horror.

"Then I tried to recover when the council intervened! I made a server, Evolution! It was stuck in beta, and we had to go through these portals to go to the next update! Then after I fought the ender-dragon, THEY took me! The Watchers! They took away my friends, I was invisible to them, I was a ghost! Then they claimed I was too attached to mortality and destroyed the world! I rebelled, oh how I rebelled! But I failed! Every time! Then the war happened, and what little peace I made was torn to pieces as I became even more of a little PAWN in their game! The other side won, I thought I would be freed! But they stripped me of my admin status and called it the Purging! They made me an Observer; it was so painful! And I watched. Oh I watched as worlds that the Watchers touched tore itself apart! Then-then I escaped! Into a flat world, I finally saw another player! It was a rehab world, and they helped me! Then they died. The world was corrupted and I was the onlyyy one to escape! I lived alone in the main hub for YEARS before Mumbo asked Xisuma to invite me here! Then I just caged everything inside!"

Grian fell to his knees, sobbing. His wings had fallen limp at his side, then abruptly he felt someone hug him. He leaned into the hug and some other hermits joined in.

Once the hug broke up, Joe sat down next to Grian "So, you were part of the War of the Watchers as well?" Grian sniffed and looked up at Joe "What do you mean?" Joe sighed, rubbing his glasses to clean them "I was a Listener. I was fortunate enough to escape before the purging. You where unfortunate enough to not escape."

Xisuma interrupted "Grian, remember, if you ever need any help with anything, come to us, alright?"

Grian looked up and smiled "Alright."

WOW! A happy ending! Insane, right?!?!

Cramsalesman OUT

Word count 1020