concept/soulmate au-A Guardian Demon.

Talking: "Gah!"

Doc and Scar thinking: 'Who is that?'

Tango and Zedaph thinking: 'You are so dumb sometimes.'

Third Person

Doc never realized it was strange for your Guardian Angel to be a demon.

Sure, everyone could see their Guardian Angel during their lives, but Doc's was clearly a demon. He had red bat-like wings and a broken halo hovering over his head.

The day he realized that his Guardian An-Demon?-wasn't normal was the day he met his soulmate. Now, when you meet your soulmate, they can see your Guardian. And your Guardians soulmate is your soulmates Guardian.

Its a interesting process, so when Doc saw a man in a trench coat and a cowboy hat being hauled out of the bay, soaking wet and laughing his brains out by a man in a white lab coat and a angel, he instantly knew that this person was his soulmate. Which one, he wasn't quite sure of.

Not having anything better to do, Doc waited for the boat to harbor and had a mental conversation with Tango. Who was his Guardian, incase you didn't get that.

'Why does his Guardian look so strange?' Tango face-palmed at the pure obliviousness of his protectee.

'That is a NORMAL Guardian. As I've told you, guardians link to people after it just sorta... Clicks. You look into their eyes and you bond. But I'm not a normal Guardian. It is very rare for a demon like me to be a Guardian.'

Eyes still on the ship securing itself in the harbor, Doc questioned 'Well why did you bond with me?'

Tango didn't have to ponder that question for long. 'I was feeding off your families drama when I stumbled into your nursery in my non-solid form. You looked up at me and somehow saw me. The moment you look at me, I saw a pure, unaffected child. For the environment you where in, it was astonishing. And I bonded. I didn't do it consciously, but it happened. And here we are now.'

Doc cocked his head at Tango, thousands of more questions on the tip of his tongue before a voice echoed from the harbor. "Oi! You! Over there! With the demon looking Guardian!"

Whipping his eye towards the voice, Doc made eye contact with the still-dripping wet man. The angel next to him was studying Doc and his demon, with a critical eye.

"Yeah, you! Come on over, soulmate!" Laughing, Doc walked over to the two-three?-waiting for him.

Sticking out his hand, Doc introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Doc and this is Tango." He pointed at the empty air next to him that isn't empty to him and the man across from him.

The soaking wet man shook it. "My name is Scar, and this ray of sunshine over here is Zedaph."

Still a critical eye. Then the two Guardians began to talk. Drowning out their conversation, Doc asked with a grin "You free later?"

Scar cackled "yes I am! Oh, this is Cub by the way. He's my best friend."

Waving, Doc greeted Cub.

The Guardians where clearly getting along, a good sign.

That afternoon, Doc met the love of his life.

But, to be serious, what do you except from a soulmate?

Ah.

This is more of a thought vent. I had the idea of a guardian angel that's actually a demon a couple days back.

Bya costumers, sorry for the shortness!

Word count 569