Random Angst. Like I forgot about this entirely until now.

Third person

CRUNCH

A scream tore from his throat as his ribcage broke.

CRACK

He thrashed uselessly, trying to get loose from his bounds.

THUD

He was ruthlessly kicked.

Tears of pain dripped down his face as he withered in the bounds. His wings had been cut off years ago.

When he was first captured.

"Hey Grian... Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure Pearl! What is it?"

"Don't struggle."

"Wha-"

He grimaced as he recalled the memory. Be damned, those shifters. His torturer-Another Watcher, they had been trying to break him for years-finally left, going to report to their council.

Grian shifted on the table, wincing with each breath. He had been in here for... how long? 3 years? 5 years? Who knew.

All he knew is that they wouldn't crack him, wouldn't break him. He'd rather die never seeing the sun again.

He graveled his teeth together at the pain from his ribcage. They never really bothered with treating him. They just rebroke whatever they had broken before to prevent it from healing wrong.

It sucked. Really did. He rolled his neck and winced at its soreness. They usually force-fed him, he wanted to starve over this.

Suddenly voices came from the other side of the door. Grian cocked his head in confusion. He never heard voices. They made sure not to talk when in the halls nearby.

So who was this?

There was a couple bangs, shouts, and relative fighting noises before it quieted down and Grian thought of Etho.

"Don't worry... my friends will come eventually. They'll rescue us, alright?"

"...I've been here for two years and no-body has even tried."

"Well that will change!"

The fallen angel grimaced. That had accounted to nothing. Hope that is. Etho was the first to go. Electric chair was the culprit, he didn't know what they did with the body.

A shuffling came from the door and it was clear someone was trying to pick the lock.

"Damnit-"

"Language youn' man-"

"This lock is stubborn-"

"I guess so-"

There was a click as the lock was picked "Victory!" and someone walked in. Grian immediately flinched back from the abrupt light, being blinded by it.

"Holy schist. What in the name of the nether did they do?"

Grian blinked at the new person and saw multiple others walk in.

He attempted to get loose from his bounds and failed once again as he panicked slightly. "Oh crap. Here, stay still! Ill take the bounds off." Someone gently undid his bounds and he slid down. Before he hit the ground, he was pulled onto a... What was it called? A stretcher?

They didn't move him, but someone walked up to him "Hey... do you know an Etho?"

Grian croaked "Past tense." The masked player who had asked him the question was confused until it clicked "...Etho's dead?"

A meek nod.

This clearly shocked the newcomer. "Oh."

Someone talked with the masked player for a moment, but Grian didn't catch it has he fell 'asleep' (More like unconscious.)

----Hi guys. Normal me for once. What happens when all my personas combine? A turtle of sadness and confused emotions.----

Grian drifted into consciousness, his eyelids flickering open. He was in a med tent, the walls white... he hadn't seen white or light for so long...

He was on a cot it seemed... his ragged and bloody cloths had been replaced with a patient dress thingy (God I hate those.)

His chest was tightly wrapped, and his left arm and right leg both had casts on them. Those had been the Watchers targets, only broke those bones. As he glanced around, trying to coordinate himself, someone walked into the tent.

Within seconds, he fully assessed the player in front of him. A woman, was an average height and had the right stance to be an experienced PvPer. She would probably fall for most traps, including the old string one. None of the stupid traps would work on her mostly likely.

He dropped out of his assessing phase as she said "Oh, your awake! Well, I'm False. Are you alright with telling me your name?"

He made eye contact with her and said, his voice laced with mistrust. "Grian." Hearing and sensing the unease coming from the former prisoner, she called for Stress.

When Stress arrived, she engaged in conversation with Grian. Eventually, he opened up a bit and actually began talking in full sentences.

Xisuma eventually came by and explained to Grian that they were a group of rebels against the Watchers.

I was looking through my drafts and decided to finish this so it doesn't clog the system. I have five oneshot pages, one of which being used for R&A, one being used for notes for R&A and plot points, one being used for homework, and yet another being used for another draft.

I tend to forget about stuff. Andddd also loose motivation when I forget AND THAT'S WHY THIS IS SO UNFINISHED! I am sorry about that! Anyways, bye mini-writers and full writers and possible future writers.

(I wrote alll of those cause I didn't want to offend anybody. My nether gods my social anxiety needs to shut up.)

Cramsalesman OUT

Word count 867