concept-Chaos with builders and redstoners.

I'm being driven NUTS by the 'Your story has insights to unlock!' thing.

Third Person

Wels watched his apprentice clumsily lift a sword, immediately falling over thanks to the weight.

Who on earth thought it was a good idea to apprentice this kid to a knight?

He was short, not very strong, only interested in architecture, and is the most timid person Wels had ever met.

So that's why he was planning to help the kid fake his own death.

This kid was not made to be a knight, but something else, and great as well. His intelligence is higher then most, and Wels had figured out that he is planning to fake his own death.

He's gonna help him fake his death.

The kid fell into the stream after falling, and was just sitting there, sopping wet.

Sighing, Wels walked over and helped him out.

"Come on kid. We're going hunting."

His apprentices eyes lit up. This is what they were going to use to fake his death, a simple hunting accident. A regular thing that happened to inexperienced hunters.

They both saddled and mounted their houses, heading into the woods.

The horses pranced outwards, making their way to where they would be tied up until their owners came back.

They swiftly reached the hitching post, were someone had wisely made it were the horses could go no farther.

Dismounting, the two talked while heading into the forest. Wels wasn't wearing his armor, but a leather set made for agility instead. His apprentice wore the same.

The two headed towards the ravine, chatting about deer and sorts.

They finally reached the edge, and his apprentice sighed.

"So... this is the last time I'll see you?"

Wels placed a hand on his shoulder, turning his apprentice to look at him. "Hopefully not. Just... use those wing things that you made. Be free, and remember the cords I gave you. You should find a old time friend of mine, just tell him I sent you."

Tearfully, the kid nodded and pulled the wings (Elytra, he called them.) out of his sack and pulled them on.

On a satchel on his side was a ton of fireworks, the kid never specified why he needed them, but Wels complied.

The kid jumped, the wings spreading and catching the wind. He began gliding, and Wels watched him, starting to worry that he would just glide to the bottom of the ravine and stay there.

Then the firework went off. And the kid shot up like a bullet, cheering.

"It works!!"

Wels watched in amazement as the kid glided over the top of the trees, the metal of his wings glinting in the afternoon sun.

This is the last time Wels saw him for the next five years.

Iskall rushed through the market, dragging the older and weary Doc behind him.

"Come on! There's a bunch of redstone experts here today!"

Doc scoffed, trying to keep up with his apprentice "Like I'm not?"

His 17 year old apprentice laughed, stopping for a moment. "These guys cause lag thanks to the efficiency of their farms!"