Saf (Oneshot. Ignore the name.)

I named this 'Sad' while I was writing it, and accidentally named it 'Saf' instead. I think I might leave it like that-

Third Person

A hand dangled off the side of the couch. Nearby, a red glassed helmet lay to the side.

On the couch lay EX, his white hair contrasting his red eyes sharply. He wasn't wearing his normal gear, but a black hoodie and jeans instead.

He wore these clothes when nobody was around. If someone walked in, they would think he had replaced EX.

Nope. Same old him. Depression and bipolar disorder included. 

One arm dangled off the couch, blood dripping from under the sleeve, down his fingers, and onto the floor. His eyes stared blankly at the ceiling.

Next to his helmet lay a bloody razor blade.

A groan left his lungs after a rapid knock sounded on the door, and Barley went nuts. EX rolled off the couch, lifting himself on his uncut wrist.

"One.. One moment..."

The knocking stopped, and the noise of multiple players talking came from the other side of the door.

Ah damnit.

EX managed to get to his feet, snatching his helmet and throwing the rug over the mess on the floor.

He skittered to change, and took a minute to finish before pulling on his helmet and walking tiredly to the door.

Not bothering to turn on his voice filter (That was for his darker side. He doesn't like the voice changer.), he put his leg infront of his golden retriever to stop him from barging outside, and swung open the door.

He made eye contact with Xisuma. Behind his twin stood at least ten other hermits, all in varying stages of anger/confusion.

Without letting Xisuma say a word, he opened his door all the way and simply walked back into his house.

Xisuma, sensing his brothers moodiness, and apparently realizing he interrupted something, walked in slowly after him.

The open door was clearly a invitation.

Xisuma called after EX. "EX... EX... E... Eran! Respond!"

Hearing his true name, Eran cringed. "What?" A audible gasp from one of the hermits. His voice was young, but extremely tired and stressed sounding.

X was also surprised by the lack of voice changer, and walked slowly forward "Where you in the Christmas district?"

"No. Can't leave Barley alone, he has a anxiety disorder." (Yes, dogs can have anxiety disorders. Mine does.)

A silence followed, and Xisuma said to the hermits behind him "Got your answer. Shoo. I need to talk with him."

The hermits scattered, leaving the twins behind.

X walked up to Eran, who was now sitting on the couch. "So... have you been taking your pills lately?"

"Yea."

"They've been working? The other side hasn't come through?"

"They've been working."

A silence followed, and X said quietly "I'll leave now. You clearly don't want company right now."

please... no.... im pleading for help... stay with me...

"Okay."

Next thing Eran knew, X was gone, and he was back to sitting on the couch in his 'I'm alone' clothes, cutting into his arm again.

As he sat there, a though occurred to him. He could get rid of the pyromaniac side of him.

He would just have to end it.

Yanking himself to his feet, EX opened the dog food bag and dumped it.

Didn't want Barley starving. He then turned on the second bathrooms bathtub facet, letting a large pool of water gather before shutting it off. For Barley, to make sure he didn't run out of water.

EX limped slowly to the main bathroom. Clumsily, with his bloody hands, he opened the pill bottle and set it down, grabbing a water bottle.

He began taking the entire bottle. After the entire bottle was down, his vision began blurring. He stumbled, falling onto the floor. He clutched a dagger in one hand.

Plunging the dagger into his own chest, blood began staining the tile around him. He began choking up blood.

Withering on his place on the cold tile, his sight faded. The world around him stopped, and he felt nothing more.

Tada. Enjoy the angst.

Word count 656