concept-The Unique Storm Chasing Experience

Third Person

Yells came over the radio as two separate vans raced to chase down the forming tornado.

Xisuma secured his oxygen mask and double checked to make sure the tank was on his back, and he opened the top hatch of the weather van.

"Tango, are you locked on it?"

"No... No... Nearly... Locked!"

X swiftly pulled himself halfway up the hatch "Gun me!"

Iskall passed him the loaded sniper rifle, and X rested it ontop of the van. "Steady... Steady..." Tango yelled this as the raging winds raised.

A lightning bolt flashed across the sky, revealing a lurching form in the middle of the fully formed tornado. "Fire!"

X rapid fire shot each bullet, then passed Iskall the gun and taking the next one.

Next to them, in the other starch yellow weather van, False was shooting the beast controlling the tornado.

"It's stronger then most! It must have a tough exoskeleton!"

X laughed bitterly, sending some more shots "That's a understatement False!"

Suddenly, the tornado changed direction. It was headed towards them.

Letting out a rapid stream of curses, X signaled for the driver in the other van to verge to the field on their right.

Hollering into the van, he ordered "Joe! Use your skills and get us into the field on our left, and keep us as straight as possible!"

He glanced back at the other van. They were in the field opposite of them, Ren's experience as a driver in this crew coming in handy.

Suddenly, Iskall passed him a rifle modified to shoot bullets that burst into flames once hitting their target.

One of the few things that could hurt these beasts. Fire.

Sending off a couple bullets, X tensed, eyes just to the left of the storm, keeping it in his peripheral.

A burst of red came from within the tornado, and a roar of fury and pain echoed in the valley over the rushing winds.

A cheer came from Tango. Cameras was the only thing someone could look at these storms through without burning their eyes.

They must have done some damage, because the beast lunged out of the storm. It looked similar to a mutated bat mixed with a rhino.

It stretched its horrifying wings and flew towards the van that had shot it. X's reaction was to empty the entire clip into the beast.

The beast couldn't take it, and fell to the ground, in flames.

The two vans verged next to it, people jumping out with ropes as the rain put out the fire.

Their rain jackets hid them from the acidic like rain, and the tornado and clouds suddenly vanished, fading very quickly with the death of the beast.

They tied it up, X helping the group drag the catch into one of the vans.

And they headed home, the clear skies a shocking contrast to the stormy mess they were a minute ago.

So this is a preview of a possible book. It would follow a young storm chaser, trying to find a job.

This storm chaser is obviously Grian *Half-hearted laugh*. It would be based of a creepypasta story, (Tales from a rookie storm chaster) and would be priority number two next to R&A (Which I need to update...)

Btw, oneshots are more of a vent for my imagination and stuff.

So... Does anyone want to offer to draw a cover or naw? It's fine if naw, I'll just take a bit trying to make one myself-

But if u offer, I'll tell you what is needed, and to wait until I confirm that I am going to write it.

Bye costumers!