concept/crack/???-It's complicated.

15.5k?

How on earth.

Y'all are amazing!

Third Person

One with the land. Only purpose is to monitor the corruption and reassure it doesn't take over.

Constantly dormant.

It has three guardians.

A beautiful snowy owl.

A grim black wolf.

A agile mountain lion.

These three roamed the hills, making sure the pillagers don't get out of control.

But one day that changed. When players joined the world.

The three felt the shockwave of change, and began heading to the spawn island.

As they approached, their forms changed. One changed into a young woman, white hair and blue eyes. She wore leather armor, tightly clutching her waist. Her wings lay on her back.

She was known as Xelqua.

Another changed into a young man. Tall, black hair in a messy ponytail, purple eyes. He wore diamond armor sown into his clothing. His swishing tail and ears obvious.

He was known as Warden.

The final one changed in another young man. Short, blond hair a normal length, and green eyes. Like his brother, he wore diamond armor sown into his clothing. His ears and long tail peaking out through his hair and clothing.

He was known as Grian.

They entered the nether portal, heading through the partially made netherhub from the last inhabitants to head to the spawn island.

Reaching the deactivated portal, Xelqua pulled out enchanted flint and stone and lit the portal.

The group walked through. The portal was ontop of the hill, and they saw a large group of people next to a different portal, looking around.

They observed them for awhile, then Warden cleared his throat loudly.

This drew the newcomers attention.

After a moment of silence, one stepped forward "Uh, sorry to ask, but who are you?"

Warden looked at Xelqua. He had no idea what this person said, because of his mask.

Xelqua noted Wardens silence and stepped forward "We are the current inhabitants of this world... It has only been us three for so long."

Grian rolled his eyes and fiddled with his bandanna, correcting it so it hide his disfigured nose better.

The blind one of the group heard Grian fiddle with his bandanna and rubbed his head.

To the newcomers.

This group was very interesting to them. Two have not said a word, and another has a blindfold around her eyes.

Intrigued, Joe stepped forward "So are ya'll alright with us stayin' in this world?"

Immediately Xelqua chuckled, and Grian leaned against a nearby tree, making a odd snorting noise.

"Of course! It's been lonely as the nether, with two people who can't talk!"

This was greeted with some laughter from the group, then the same masked person as before asked "So how well do you know the terf?"

Xelqua smirked "Quite well. Well, no, Warden and Grian knows it better. I can't really see."

Grian tugged on Xelqua's sleeve. Xelqua turned her head "Yea gremlin?"

He grabbed her palm and made the words:'Warden looks like he's about to kill someone.'

Immediately, Xelqua sighed. "Does he?"

'Ye'

Warden watched the two 'talking' through his sunglasses.

It was a very complicated relationship.

Grian couldn't speak.

Warden was deaf.

Xelqua was blind.

Doesn't collide to well.

I had no idea were I was going with this...

Thought I'd just give a brief glance at how the W.L.O. system would work.

Seey'all.

Word count 549