crack-Pay attention to them, curse you!

All alter egos are gender bent for writing convenience.

Third Person

WHAT THE HELL THIS HAS SOME STUPID AUTOCORRECT. I NEED TO FIX THIS

EX sat with her head in her hands.

She had just been hiding in fear since... she didn't even remember at this point. All she knew was that the civil war was over.

A sigh came out and suddenly the door of her bunker swung open, banging on the wall.

Her head flew up, eyes snapping to the doorway.

There in the entrance, stood ZombieCleo... and yet... she was a guy. And was human?...

The human spoke, his voice heavily lathered in a pirate accent "Ahoy EX. I've been looking for you." EX was up within seconds, her sword unsheathing and she dropped into a battle stance.

"What do you want?" The Cleo clone raised his hands "Oi, chill matey! Let me introduce myself!"

EX slowly lowered her sword, but did not move from her stance. "So who are you?"

The clone explained "Well, I was created during a game called demise. See, Cleo was already dead and it didn't really work so she, well she somehow turned herself human. But when the game was over, there was no use for me. So, I turned into a alter-ego, like you. My names Carlos. And I was disregarded. Ignored. Hated, even."

EX sheathed her sword immediately and dropped out of her position "Why are you here then?"

The clone shifted on his feet "Well, that's the thing. I was doing some research... and nearly every single hermit has a alter-ego that has been forgotten or is known, but is ignored."

EX cocked her head "So?"

Carlos smirked "I was thinking we could gather everyone and take our revenge."

The red-masked badmin leaned again her wall "I'm in. But where do we start?" Carlos waved a hand "I know a person."

----STOP BITING ME! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU BOB?!?----

Carlos stood in front of a van and knocked on its door harshly. After a moments pause, a young woman opened the door. She looked like a copy of Ren, but a hippie and a girl.

She glanced at the two standing in front of her. "...Carlos? Is that EX?" Carlos crossed his arms "Yes. And we are here to offer you something. Something to live for."

Renia snorted "Doubt you could offer much. But fire away." EX talked for Carlos "The originals ignore us, disregard us, pretend we are freaks. This shows you how much they dislike us. They don't like the 'glitches' of the system. We are both done with being-being neglected (Sad to say I had to use Thesaurus.com). Are you in?"

Renia looked at her feet. "...Even though that is the most cheesiest thing I've ever heard, I'm in."

EX and Carlos smiled at eachother

----So the last guy quit. Say hi to John everybody! Please help me, she has me in her basement-Shhhhh. That's enough from John.---

They slowly collected a group. Want a short list?

Agent Cub