R&A (Part One)

Hey! This is now a book on my profile!

Xisuma didn't know what to except when he got a call, asking if they could take a new member.

Maybe a bit timid, shy, wary.

He was not excepting the jumpiest, paranoid, fearful, and isolated hermit they've gotten since TFC or Joe.

Third Person

Xisuma stood by the entrance portal to the newest world, the other hermits had already scattered to their claimed spots.

Waiting for the newest hermit, he began fidgeting with his helmet.

The portal sounds of someone coming through startled him, and he saw a figure jump through.

The short woman had her dirty blond hair in a messy bun, haunted yet alert green eyes catching the glare of the water.

The 5'2 woman had an old red sweater on, some strings loose here and there.

The woman fretted out loud "I-is this the HermitCraft server?"

Xisuma assured her "It is. I'm Xisuma, you?"

Now the woman's eyes where wary. She hadn't used her name for about four years now, so she paused to recall it "Gria. M-my names Gria."

Xisuma hummed at the pause, a bit concerned "Gria then. Here's a communicator, there's the main chat that everyone's in, and you can make personal chats and invite people in, and people can invite you to yours."

He handed her the communicator before asking "You know where to go?"

Gria nodded hesitantly while putting the communicator away, and pulled a worn-out compass on chain from under her sweater, leveled it on her palm, then pointed south-west.

Xisuma smiled "Alright then. There's a shipwreck in your area, should be helpful."

Walking over to his boat, he began to row away. He couldn't help glancing back, and saw her making a crafting table.

As Gria placed her crafting table, she realized that there were multiple others nearby and groaned, but used it anyway.

Making a shovel, she made a boat and placed it, rowing towards her place.

Later, she hit land and began walking, and chuckled at a wolf determined to kill a skeley.

Once hitting water after a bit, she placed a boat and began to row once again. She passed a large boat in the making and the halfa working on it waved at her and hollered "Want to come over?"

Hesitating slightly, she rowed over and hopped out "W-who are you? I'm Gria."

The halfa grinned and exclaimed "My names ZombieCleo, but call me Cleo!"

Gria nodded slowly and replied "Cool name, u-uh, what are you b-building?"

Newly dubbed Cleo presented "A ship. Its gonna be a pirate ship, with action scenes with armor stands."

The newest hermit cocked her head "H-how does the armor stand thing work?"

Cleo placed an armor stand, whipped out a book, a couple extra armor stands, and waved Gria over "Here I'll show you."

Gria watched, mystified as the talented Editor made the armor stand look as if it was juggling a bunch of wood.

Cleo finished and tucked the book away, a proud grin on her face of her creation, before turning to Gria

"Hey, so there's only two other girls on the server beyond me and you, and we hold meetings every couple weeks or so. Here's the chats IP, type that in and you'll be part of our chat. Only us three in it!"

Gria typed the IP in and she joined the chat. Looking up, she smiled gratefully and uttered quietly "Thank you Cleo."

Cleo smiled "No problem. See you soon!" she waved as Gria hopped back into her boat and headed to her area.

Gria stopped her boat above the shipwreck and set up a large platform, eventually making a large glass dorm on her shipwreck.

Sitting down inside it, she poundered about what she should make it into.

Suddenly, she recalled the bottled ship her mother had given her when she was 6. She would make a ship in a bottle. Grinning she left her air bubble to gather sand.

Going into her 'Basement' she stuck all the sand into them, she left again to collect dye.

Collecting the glass out of the furnaces, and swapping some more sand in, she began to build her bottle.

At one point, she realized she was running out of air, and began to frantically swim to her base, but was too slow.

She took a large gasp of water and felt the water filling her lungs. It was painful. Her legs and arms began to go numb, and it spread up to her chest. Her world went black.

With a gasp, Gria fell out of bed, frantically gasping for air.

After a moment, she calmed down and decided she would NOT drown again. Her communicator buzzed, and she opened it.

Gria drowned

ZombieCleo: u alright g?

Gria typed out in response, shaking a bit

Gria: im fine. i just need a turtle helmet at this point

Docm77: theres some turtles at (insert cords)

Gria: thanks

Standing, the Neko pulled her hood over her ears and walked out of the door and began swimming towards the surface.

_____TIMESKIP TO FIVE DAYS LATER THANKS TO THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF APCOALYPSE_____

Gria cooed at the adorableness of the baby turtles. She had four scutes, and hadn't slept for who knew how long.

She had bags under her eyes, but she decided it was worth seeing these adorable creatures. They were heavens gift to this world, and she hadn't been this happy since she first made Evo.

She shook her head, reminding herself not to think of that dark time.

One of the turtles grew and she picked up the scute that it had left. The other also grew and also dropped a scute. Cheerfully, she put them in a chest before deciding to sleep, and passing out on the bed.

She woke up mid-afternoon. Rolling out of bed, she used the chest to stand before fishing out the scutes. Making a helmet, she popped it on and headed home.

Oi. You guys like? Tell me.

Also, instead of being a regular, Cleo is a Editor.

Word count 945