Origin

Third Person

Screams echoed in the city, running players and villagers alike.

Terror was the only thing present as the Listeners and Watchers destroyed the lives of thousands. The Observers forces lay dead in the streets, the few remaining alive either being cowards or half-dead.

The brother of a Watcher and an Observer ran through the streets, tears poring down his face. One brother had been brainwashed to become a Watcher. The other went to become an Observer to free him.

He had been to young. The white-haired teenager ran faster, trying to make it to the hidden entrance portal. He had found it as a child, when exploring with the two elder brothers.

Suddenly, realization hit him. The only way to fight back, to make it to the portal, is to put on the mask.

The cursed mask. Curse of Binding, the family heirloom had been passed on. It changed to the prefaces of the wearer, and granted them power. But only if they had the family blood.

He swiftly turned the corner, running to the house. He had been at school when the attack happened, and he was conveniently near the house.

He parkoured over a wall, booking it to the house. He bust through the door, and made his way to the attic door. Desperately opening it, he climbed up the library.

And there it stood. A blank mask. Worn by his ancestors in times of anarchy, or terror. Worn by the infamous Dream (Who watches Dream? Have you seen fanart of his character, with the mask? That's what I'm going for.), the most powerful admin in history.

He yanked it on. He tensed for a change. All that changed was the mask, and he glanced at the mirror. And gasped.

A CHICKEN mask of all things?! The weakest mob of all?! His clothing had also been changed. He was now wearing leather armor on top of white clothing. A sigh released from him, and he wondered what his power could be.

Being extremely annoying, maybe. He waved the air in frustration, and the mirror crashed to the ground, shattering on impact. Staring at it in shock, he took a step back.

Telekinesis? How does that correspond with chickens? He began heading outside, and teleported. He cursed, stumbling on the cobblestone outside of the house.

He steadied himself and decided he would face the Watchers and Listeners. But he needed help. He began searching for Observer survivors. He found none, but he did get attacked by a Watcher.

He made them crash through a window, and they hit a desk, killing them instantly.

A shaky breath rattled in his lungs. I just killed. Oh my nether gods I just killed someone. He took a moment to calm down, and he decided to confront the general leading the forces.

If he took out the general, the forces would fall apart for long enough for the survivors to escape.

Even if he died in the process. Players would still make it out. He teleported to the main hall, feeling a bit tired. This thing is going to have a limit, isn't it? Just my luck.

He spotted the general directing forces, and placed his hand on his dagger. He could slide it into the slit of the armor, and hopefully kill the general.

He teleported behind the general, and just before the men watching her sign language could warn her, stabbed the Watcher in her heart. She gasped, but managed to backlash with her sword, stabbing him in the gut.

She collapsed, and he stumbled backwards, gasping. He yanked the sword out, and teleported to infront of the portal. He dragged himself into the lit portal, and closed his eyes.