Female!Grian AU

(WARNING. If mentions of rape and abusive/manipulative relationship and self-harm may trigger, do not read.)

Gria. A lost young girl, deathly afraid of relationships, and lonely to the bone. What happens when she gets invited to hermitcraft?

IDK actually. I just need some help with more story ideas, all I know about this au is that it will be Gridoc.

Now I'm not gender-bending for a straight couple, I just like the idea of a female Grian. I feel like she would be rather spunky, and that sort.

My idea is that she dated with Sam, but when he tried to kill her and Taurtis, she lost all trust for a decent amount of time, and went to Evo. Then when Taurtis joined Evo, her relationship became abusive and went to the point of rape and that sort. Then Taurtis had perma-death and she ended up being kidnapped by the watchers and got freed by a council, and joined Hermitcraft, where Xisuma created a environment for rehabilitation. Some people there are perfectly fine and just stayed because they love the community, or they don't have anything/where/one to leave TO.  That's all I have.

Oh, (IDK whats going on here, I'm trying to mention @Indominus_Gaming but when I post it it doesn't show up?) for us readers we know that you were in a manipulative relation. Any advice for my story and the emotions, and for people who have bad relationships? (Also this may rub off as using someone elses experience for my own gain, but I'm just trying to add a more realistic feel to it)

So if you have any suggestions for the plot, please let me know! But for now, the Female!Grian AU will be on stall. I'll announce when I have a good idea for it. Later peeps

CramSalesman OUT