Wholesome-Fruit Punch

Lesbian Gridoc will forever be the best thing I will ever bring to this community, and nothing can convince me otherwise

Gria-Red sweater, jeans, chin length hair and tennis shoes

Doc-Fingerless gloves, jeans, grey beanie, and a old leather vest

Third person

Gria silently glared at the Year 11 (Sophomore/grade 10), Doc, from across the room as the admittedly hot teenager chatted with Ren. The two had been dating since they where about 13, so it wasn't strange to see them together.

Next to her, one of her best friends Iskall tried to figure out who she was glaring at. Their eyes searched the clusters of teenagers, trying to locate the person her eyes where on. The final friend of the friend group, Mumbo, stood behind them, amusement on his face. He knew exactly what was happening and found the entire situation hilarious.

Juliette and Cleo chatted off in the corner, probably talking about what Ethan had been doing on top of the flagpole outside with a gay flag tied around his shoulders, screeching like banshee. Everyone was talking about that incident on the first on the first of June. It was nearly three weeks after, and everyone was still talking about it. 

Finally realizing who Gria was glaring at, Iskall snorted and they spoke up "...Are you jealous of Ren?" The effect was immediate, and Gria started blushing furiously "No! Nope! I'm not even interested in Doc, Mr.I-Hid-In-The-Janitors-Closet-Because-Ren-Looked-At-Me."

Rolling their eyes, Iskall shouldered Gria, "oh come on! It was one time!" She shoved back, nearly knocking Iskall over, "one time to many-" 

They where both completely unaware of Ren watching Iskall longingly with a blush on his cheeks, and Doc encouraging him to go and talk to them. 

Mumbo watched the entire situation with amusement before speaking up "I really doubt that Doc or Ren are straight." A 'Uh-huh' came from Gria and Iskall, why should the two believe Mumbo's judgement call?

Anyways, who in their right minds would pretend to be a couple for three years, just to hide the fact that their both gay?

---

"I cannot believe that we've been pretending to be a couple for the last three years."

Doc was trying to resist the temptation to look at all the cute girls in the room, while Ren tried (and failed) to not stare at his crush with love stricken eyes. 

"Well. You're lesbian in a family that your not sure they'll accept you, and I'm a closeted skoliosexual with a crush on one of the few non-binary kids at school that has lasted for two years. I think we have a pretty good reason."

Doc rolled her eyes, pulling her beanie further down on her head "You know that wasn't what I was saying you dimwit." Raising a eyebrow, Ren put mock confusion on his face "Well, I am a dimwit.." That comment got him a hard wack over the head from the leather vested lesbian, and it sent him stumbling.

They laughed for a few seconds before Doc noticed the drink table, and saw the fruit punch innocently sitting there. "...Tango brought his punch, Imma go grab some, you want a cup?" Ren stared at her in amused bewilderment for a moment before she realized how stupid of a question it was.

Of course Ren wanted the punch, it was the best of the best. There had been more then one fight over Tango's homemade punch, a kid had once gotten his arm broken.

Doc headed across the room, set on her quest to get fruit punch. She silently filled two cups, and as she turned around to head back, she bumped into someone and dropped the cups in surprise. 

However, Doc wasn't focused on the dropped punch, she was more focused on the adorable teenaged girl she had knocked over. She was like, two feet shorter then Doc. Doc profusely apologized as she knelt to help her up. "I am so sorry, I didn't even see you there-Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine it ha-" They made eye contact, green to blue, and a blush exploded across Doc's face. She was so cute. Chin length hair, beautiful blue eyes, the cutest dimples, a adorable sweater and possibly the cutest blush to ever exist on this planet.

"U-um... What's your name?" Doc was barely able to resist the urge to add 'cutie' on the end of the sentence. "Gria! I-I'm Gria." Doc helped her to her feet, a smirk on her face "Want to meet up sometime, 'Gria'?"

Eyes widening, Gria managed to squeak out a 'Yes!'. Doc grabbed a sharpie from the table and scribbled her number on Gria's arm. "Call me!" 

Before the flustered and excited Gria could respond, Doc vanished back over to Ren, who was talking to Ethan about the next movie coming out soon. "Sorry Ethan-I need to borrow Ren for a few minutes." Before either of them could respond, Doc dragged Ren outside and to next to the fountain.

"Doc wha-" "Ren I just gave a cute girl my number and pretty much asked her out, I've never gotten this far what do I do?" He stared at her for the longest moment, a shocked expression on his face.

Then he started laughing. Then crying from laughing to hard, struggling to breath as he rolled on the floor laughing, completely loosing his shit. Nearby, Impulse and Zedaph who had been making out while waiting for Tango to come back from doing who knows what looked over to the two of them and decided to leave.

"It isn't funny Ren!" "It is though!" The response came choked through his laughter. Doc didn't get any help from Ren. She was on her own.

---

Gria nervously swung her legs, her skateboard next to her on the bench. She was waiting for Doc, the cyborg was late. Maybe she had been... joking? But no. There she was, approaching quickly on her own skateboard. 

"Gria!" She stopped, flipping her skateboard into her hands "I'm so sorry that I'm late, my ma wanted me to wash the dishes and I forgot to text you." 

Lifting her skateboard off the bench, Gria grinned as she tugged her helmet on. "No need to apologize." She buckled the strap, and Doc had a relaxed smile on her face.

"Lets go."

--

I know, I know, there's quite a bit left unresolved. I'm leaving to go camping, so I wanted to put this out before then.

I'll probably post a part two for this one with Ren and Iskall finally properly meeting eachother and Ren and Doc coming out.

*cough* when I come back *cough*

1081=Oneshot