angst/???-ᒷ ̇/!¡ᒷ∷╎ᒲᒷリℸ ̣ ᒷ ̇/

This can be seen as a second part to the chapter right before this one!

Also, drawing above is mine.

It was done with a pencil and a pencil sharpener. That's it.

It has some feathers on the neck, legs, and some random ones stuck in between the scales.

Third Person

Voices of Watchers echoed in his ears as he retracted farther into his cell.

Xisuma.. Xisuma... Can't forget that name... That name will be my safehaven... but why?

Experiment EX was weak. He was human. Yet... He was still alive. The Watchers were trying to find how. And their ways of doing so to the 23 year old (He's immortal, btw. 800 and something old, but he acts like a meeker teenager because he missed out on most of his childhood.) are incredibly painful.

The door swung open, and two Watchers barged in. Meanie Guard Number One™ snarled out as they grabbed his arms and started dragging him out, "||𝙹⚍∷ ᓵ𝙹ᒲ╎リ⊣ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ⚍ᓭ" 1.

Ex let them haul him through the halls. On one side, they gave him a day in between experiments. On the other, he was still bleeding from two days ago.

Being rather tempted to bite the guards hand with his sharper-then-normal teeth, he resisted knowing what would happen if he did.

It just wasn't worth it.

Being dragged backwards, he could see the trail of blood he was leaving. Bastards must have torn his self-implemented stitches!

Now incredibly frustrated, Ex weakly proclaimed, trying to turn his head to look at one of the guards. "⍑ᒷ||! ||𝙹⚍ 𝙹∴ᒷ ᒲᒷ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷╎リ⊣!" 2.

Meanie Guard Two™ softly laughed, but didn't respond.

As they went pass another cell, Ex nearly hollered a hello before he remembered. Remembered that GTW had vanished a year ago. His only friend in these years of suffering.

Head drooping, he sadly sighed. So lonely. For such a long time.

They finally reached their destination, and Meanie Guard Two yanked him onto the operation table. "𝙹𝙹𝙹𝙹. ᓵ∷ᒷᒷ!¡|| ℸ ̣ ᔑʖꖎᒷ. ⍑𝙹∴ 𝙹∷╎⊣╎リᔑꖎ." 3.

"ᓭ⍑⚍ℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᓭᔑ∷ᓵᔑᓭℸ ̣ ╎ᓵ ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑ!¡." 4. Ex laughed softly as Meanie Scientist One™ said that. He loved taunting them.

The guards finished strapping him down, and they left. Ex said with mock joy, voice dripping with sarcasm "∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹↸ᔑ|| ↸𝙹ᓵℸ ̣ 𝙹∷? ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑꖎ ╎リ⋮ᒷᓵℸ ̣ ╎𝙹リᓭ, ᒲᔑ||ʖᒷ ᔑ ╎リᓵ╎ᓭ╎𝙹リ 𝙹∷ ℸ ̣ ∴𝙹?" 5.

Getting a swat over the head for this, he watched as Meanie Nurse One™ filled a syringe with a blue liquid.

"リ𝙹. ∴ᒷ ᔑ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ∷||╎リ⊣ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣... リᒷ∴. ⎓𝙹∷ᓵᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリᓭ⎓𝙹∷ᒲᔑℸ ̣ ╎𝙹リ. ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ᓭ ᓭᒷᒷ ╎⎓ ||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᔑ ᓭᒷᓵ𝙹リ↸ ⎓𝙹∷ᒲ." 6. Ex's eyes widened. He didn't like the sound of that.

Trying to queer away from the syringe, he asked quickly "╎ᓭリ'ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᓭ⚍!¡!¡𝙹ᓭᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷ ╎リᓵ∷ᒷ↸╎ʖꖎ|| !¡ᔑ╎リ⎓⚍ꖎ?" 7.

Without replying, Meanie Scientist One injected him. One moment the room was cold, then it was boiling hot.

Squirming from the heat, Ex squeaked as pain rushed throughout his body. It felt as if his blood was on fire.

Tightening his hand until he could feel blood dripping down his fingers, he finally screamed. A scream of raw pain.

Barely aware of his surroundings, he could make out the scientist and nurse talking excitedly.

Two minutes later, it was over.

First thing he noticed? The total lack of restraints. Then he looked at his leg. It was covered with scales and had feathers near the.... clawed talon hand things?

He also was suddenly aware of how small the room was. He didn't have enough room to turn around, like there was five feet inbetween his tail and the wall.

Wait. Tail? What the [REDACTED] is going on? He felt the scientist leap up to try and restrain his muzzle, but he tossed him to the side with ease. Ignoring the nurse frantically trying to get help, he barged through the door.

Luckily, he was small enough he could fit through the oversized doorways and halls. If he was to guess, he would say he is roughly fifteen feet in length, five feet in shoulder height, and like four in between his shoulder blades.

Was he a giant lizard? Seems likely.

Ex barged through the halls, knocking over any guard that tried to stop him. Very quickly, he was running through the woods. Hours later, he lurched to a halt near a pond.

What... (Refer to drawing at beginning of chapter for appearance.) I'm a... What did they call it?... A dragon!

But that means... Lifting his wings, he looked at them. Each at the classic dragon wing design, but they where extra long. Twenty feet for one wing, he would guess.

He darted to the nearest tall rock, and jumped off, trying to fly. With a loud splash, he ended up in the pond. Now my feathers are wet...

Deciding not to learn how to fly right now, Ex saw a portal. It was a server portal, but slightly larger.

Creeping forward, he sensed a calling. It told him a new home was behind its green portal matter. Without hesitation, he clambered in.

Next thing he knew, he was in a large and beautiful forest. Near him was a massive mountain, and it seemed he was halfway up it.

Curiously, he pounced around, looking for something to entertain himself.

And he slipped. Off the side of a sheer cliffside. Reaction? Opening his wings and gliding. As he flew, he tried out flapping his wings. Clumsily, he lifted into the air.

As he observed the land, he could sense something. This land would be a server within the month.

And he would be a part of it.

1. Your coming with us. (Meanie Guard One)

2. Hey! You owe me some string! (Ex)

3. Oooo. Creepy table. How original. (Ex)

4. Shut your sarcastic trap. (Meanie Scientist One)

5. What's today doctor? Some lethal injections, maybe a incision or two? (Ex)

6. No. We are trying something... new. Forced transformation. Lets see if you have a second form. (Meanie Scientist One)

7. Isn't that supposed to be incredibly painful? (Ex)

Tada! Not done yet! I might make a separate book for this, to be honest. It would work better.

This seems to have my interest more then any of the other AU's that could be books, so this might be one!

Tell me what y'all think!

Bye costumers!

Word count 1087