R&A (Part Three) The Scatterbrained two.

Third Person

(I edited this saw a flaw in my writing. IM SORRY OKAY!!!! I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!)

Gria's slowly growing base could be seen from a decent distance.

A decent amount of the hermits wanted to ask her how she did it, but they had been warned by Stress that Gria was a timid one, and only to interact if she engages the interaction, or until she gets used to everyone.

Beyond that, Poultryman was well known at this point and there was the question 'Who is he?'

Heh. Little did they know...

Anyways, Gria was chilling, her legs wafting in the water, her hair was out of its usually tight bun, waving in the calm breeze.

As her eyes flickered around her slowly growing base, she was admittedly proud of the underwater section. Sure, when she was done she had been dripping wet and had caught a cold before Joe intervened, but she's fine now.

She sneezed and mentally took her words back.

ANYWAYS. She watched as another hermit flew past with their elytra. She was rather jealous that other players had elytra, she wanted to fly. To feel the wind, her element, surrounding her.

The weather reflected her mood, so the wind picked up so the flier gained some frustration with their flying.
(Hey. Guy who told me what that is called. I've forgotten. Help.)

Gria decided to ask if anyone could sell her a elytra. (I didn't know how to make this sentence more colorful)

Gria: Is anyone willing to sell me a elytra?

iJevin: Sure! 30 diamonds?

Gria: Works for me.

iJevin: Come to -Insert cords-. My house is there.

Gria: Alright.

Gria went into her base and grabbed a boat.

--Timeskip--

Gria hesitantly knocked on the door.

It took a couple of seconds, but there was a crash and the door was opened by a blue slime.

"Hi! Your Gria, right?"

Gria nodded, curious to how he could talk. He was a walking slime after all.

The slime waved her inside "Come on in." he stepped out of the way and Gria walked slowly inside, looking around. "N-nice place..."

The slime nodded "I'm Jevin. Soooo I have two elytra. One is enchanted with Mending and the other isn't enchanted at all. Which do you want?"

Gria thought for a moment "W-well... The Mending one?..."

Jevin grinned and tossed her the elytra "Here ya go!"

Gria gave him the diamonds and right before she left, he stopped her "Cookies?"

Gria made eye contact for the first time in the entire conversation and smiled "Y-yea... sure."

Jevin led her into the main room and began cheerfully talking with her.

"-So there I was, standing in the middle of nowhere, baffled out of my mind when Doc suddenly crashed into a tree right next to me, his elytra nearly broken. I was like 'What the heck?' and helped him up. So, we sat in the middle of the woods for like a week while we waited for our elytra to fix up and get enough xp."

Gria had a smiled across her lips as she chomped on a cookie she had handed her "Oh... I need to go and p-practice flying. Bye Jevin."

Jevin waved as she left and thought to himself 'Nice girl.'

---another timeskip... stupid writing blocks....---

Gria had multiple incidents with the elytra on her way home, but she managed to figure it out. Now she was sitting by her base.

It hit her what to do. Poultryman!

She went into her base and used a bandage to wrap her chest before pulling on her Agility armor and leaving the base, using her boat this time.

Sneaking around, she threw eggs at random things for a bit before getting bored and sitting down in the forest, juggling some eggs.

A mechanical voice sounded "Impressive juggling skills."

Gria dropped an egg and glanced around. Her hands frantically signed 'who's there?'

A figure stepped out of the trees. They were wearing an entirely black armored suit, with a hood "You mute? I'm the Jingler. I do trolls without saying who it is... not unlike you."

'What are you suggesting?"

The Jingler chuckled "I was thinking we team up. the terrible two, I can see it now."

Gria giggled 'More like the Scatterbrained two.'

The Jingler laughed "hey! Take that back!"

'Well we both know it's true.'

This resulted in ten minutes of 'Arguing' before the sun began to set and the two agreed to meet sooner or later.

Gria was digging out a massive hole. Weird, right? Well, not exactly. The rhyme of the breaking of blocks was soothing, so she did it. Not that was a good reason to do anything, being around Taurtis had taught her that.

(Warning! Reference to rape ahead. Skip to next black area if that may be triggering.)

Taurtis.

She felt his hands shoving her against a wall. His voice purring and entrancing, yet terrifying.

"You want this. Don't you Gria?" "T-taurtis-Please-Don't-"

She faintly felt her knees hit the ground. Her pickaxe clattered to the floor.

His hands fingering her-

"Taurtis-StOP!"

His hands tearing off her pants-

"Gria? Are you okay? Oh no. Joe, I think she's in a flashback."

(We are in the clear. That hurt to write. It was also cringy to write. Was it cringy to read?)

She gasped and fell onto her back, and her breathing quickly became ragged.

"Gria? Can I touch your shoulder?" a nearly inaudible 'yes'.

A gloved hand gently rested on her shoulder "Alright... Count with me, alright? One, two, three-"

"F-four... F-five, s-s-six, s-seven, e-ei-eight, n-nine..."

A shifting noise, as whoever it was moved into a more comfortable position. "Okay... lets go again. One, two.. three.. four.. five.."

They repeated this until Gria could think again and she looked up to see who was there. Xisuma and Joe, both looked incredibly worried.

Gria began sobbing, at first it was quiet, then it turned into hardly being able to breath. Joe hugged her and was shocked to hear the words fumbling out her mouth "I feel so DIRTY-"

Joe made eye contact with Xisuma. Same startled expression. They had both been around enough traumatized players to know what someone meant when they said they felt dirty.

Who, and when, they silently questioned, had raped her?

Starting to verge on the climax. What is the climax Cram, you ask.

WELL WHY WOULD I TELL YOU

Cramsalesman OUT

Word count 1054