The night of the Comet

Dear Diary,

Today I have a feeling, that things 
will be okay, I haven't practiced since June but today I will. I will try to be happy, not letting today be sad. I am trying to do something new every day.
- Yours Truly Scarlett

Scarlett's POV

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" Aunt Jenna asks.

"Depends on where you're going." I say.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" she says as she puts her hair up.

"Sexy stewardess." E says. Jenna lets it down."Boozy housewife." E says making me laugh

"Up it is. You're feisty today." Jenna says.

"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on the sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?" E says.

"He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse." Jenna says and pauses. "There is no wood shop, is there?" Jenna asks.

E shakes her head."No" l say.

"Yeah." She mutters annoyed at Jer lying.

• • • •

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity."  Bonnie says. Care, E, Bonnie and I are at the Mystic Grill.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. So then what." Care asks. I give her a look.

"So then nothing." Bonnie says.

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Care asks.

"Nope. We didn't go there." E says.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut."Care says.

"We just talked for hours." E says

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex! I mean look at Ty and S, they are on each other all the time." Care says.

"Hey." I smack her arm knowing it's true, Ty and I get it on every chance we get.

"Profound." Elena says and gets up.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do. Come with me so I don't look weird?"  She asks looking at me.

"As soon as I hear or see anything close to making out I'm out." I say, she nods her head.

•    •    •    •

E drives us to the Salvatore's I send Bon a text.

To Bon the Bomb :
Hey I need to talk you. In private?

From Bon the Bomb:
Tomorrow at my house?

To Bon the Bomb:
Sounds great :)

E goes to the front door and knocks, it opens and she enters, I follow her in

"Stefan? Stefan?" She calls out. A crow flies into the house. We turns around and man is standing there.