The Sacrifice

||  Gilbert's house ||

Elena, Lottie, Damon and Stefan are in the kitchen.

"You don't believe her, do you?" Elena asks.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon says.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's the way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan says.

"No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice so ergo you live." Damon says.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asks.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan says.

"There's no spell in Ivory's grimoires, I looked in Grams there's nothing. I do know that the sacrifices is very real and if Klaus wants us dead he'll kill all of us." Lottie says.

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" Elena asks.

"Cause we have a crafty Fairchild witch on our side." Damon says.

"You discussed it?" Elena asks looking between Lottie and Damon.

"I'm in." Lottie says.

"Bonnie is willing to help with anything she can." Stefan says.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you." Elena says.

"We're gonna get it from her." Stefan says.

"Well, what he means to say is we will pray for her cold dead head if we have to." Damon says.

"Lottie and Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it." Stefan says.

"I can ask my m-Ivory if she has one. She's at work right now." Lottie says looking at her phone.

"Whoa, seems like you guys have already all planned out." Elena says.

"Yep, we're awesome." Damon says grinning.

"Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it." Elena says.

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Stefan says.

"What about Klaus?" Elena asks.

"We'll find him right after we get the moonstone." Stefan says.

"Is that before or after that he kills everyone that I care about, including all of you." Elena looks at Damon. He seems stunned.

"Elena, if we can dispell the moonstone, we can save your life." Stefan's says.

"I know, everybody keeps saying that." Elena leaves, the three look at each other.

|| Salvatore House ||

Elena and Lottie enter the house. Rose is here. She only wears a nightgown.

"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning." Rose sees them. "Sorry, I thought you were..."

"I... sorry. I..." Elena let's out. Lottie looked anywhere but Rose.

"There is no one else here." Rose says.

"Actually we came to talk to you." Lottie aays

"Then I should probably get dressed." Rose  smiles. They both are in the living room, Rose is finally dressed. "It's a bad idea" she says.

"No, it's not. From what Stefan told me your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it." Elena says.